Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

I'm wondering, if there IS an actual firmware update coming soon, perhaps it requires an update to the iOS app, which will have the normal Apple delay as it's approved by the App Store. Thus the firmware would have to wait for the app update. Just a theory mind you.

That's good, I however wish people would stop sharing non-knowledge...

Sorry but "There's gonna be an update but I can't say what" is completely useless, and frustrating to most. Especially if like this time it doesn't actually come timely. After all we all already know an update will come "at some point", so that kind of post is just noise. When it's there it's there and we'll no doubt know it the next mirosecond.
JESUS.... you should be very grateful for freedom of speech.

Reactions: richard.dyson1
Kinda bummed I haven't had a chance to get in on a Beta program yet. Have they had it active since the one release a few months back?
I don't know how you can say you have not been part of the beta. Dude we have all been part of the beta. Are you kidding me? Every rime you and I and the others fly DJI is collecting data and every time we crash it is always our fault and our choice is send everything back to DJI wait 8 to 10 weeks and maybe get it back. Now I had a good outcome I guess. Mine was out 11 weeks and I got a replacement for a "one time courtesy" so we are all in the beta.

Reactions: qbizzy and gray52
So anyone know if there will need to be an app update to go along with the FW update and new features? I guess there could always be hidden app features that only get enabled with a firmware version.

He's left the building. ...
Come on guys, Chill out.. I was at DJI Games at the weekend and talked to some technical stuff. They confirmed that they are working on the very needed Inspire 1 functions but they have limited staff to do it. Its pretty hard to get new engineers with the well needed experience.

They said they are working as hard as possible and we should see new functions in the close future. I think they will deliver asap.

BTW I ended up 2nd on the DJI Games - and the prize was a phantom 3 pro, with hardshell and extra battery :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD