Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

Reaction score
Guys,

There should be a new version FW being released in the next couple of days (maybe even today) - June 15th 2015.

Now, don't get all excited and ask me things because I cannot divulge exactly what goodies will be coming (in case something is pulled last minute) but I just wanted to give a heads up to monitor the DJI downloads page for you guys who like to update the second the FW is released :p.

Now that has your curiosity going..... ;)

Guys,

There should be a new version FW being released in the next couple of days (maybe even today) - June 15th 2015.

Now, don't get all excited and ask me things because I cannot divulge exactly what goodies will be coming (in case something is pulled last minute) but I just wanted to give a heads up to monitor the DJI downloads page for you guys who like to update the second the FW is released :p.

I know you have NDA - but at least can you tell us if there will be any major updates/fixes??

Guys,

Kinda bummed I haven't had a chance to get in on a Beta program yet. Have they had it active since the one release a few months back?

Kinda bummed I haven't had a chance to get in on a Beta program yet. Have they had it active since the one release a few months back?
I was one of the first guys who replied to the beta program. I was in the first 10 guys who sent everything from the datalogs to videos, but I haven't got in the program.. Which kinda pisses me off a bit, cause lot less experienced guys did get into beta. I don't know what are the criteria's to chose beta testers..

Reactions: Kilrah
I hope the new fw will fix the choppy video stream on Android.

#fingerscrossed

Last edited:
I was one of the first guys who replied to the beta program. I was in the first 10 guys who sent everything from the datalogs to videos, but I haven't got in the program.. Which kinda pisses me off a bit, cause lot less experienced guys did get into beta. I don't know what are the criteria's to chose beta testers..
Maybe you have too much experience. They might not want people with more experience than the developers! :rolleyes:

Maybe you have too much experience. They might not want people with more experience than the developers! :rolleyes:

About that Experience: I had the inspire from the beginning of January. When beta was announced I had already 150+ kms and more than 13hours of flight behind me. I also was one of the first guys who experienced compass error fly-aways. I contacted DJI immediately and provided them the logs.

Some guys who got in beta testing program had only a few hours of flight with the inspire 1

Here is what the P3 update got (I'm guessing we'll get the same or maybe less...we seem to only get the Phantom scraps now):

1. Anti-distortion feature added to images and non-4K videos
2. Various bug fixes

Reactions: skylabimaging
Whatever, i desperately need a fix for my Android Tab. #fingerscrossed²

gkkllder-t.gif

Here is what the P3 update got (I'm guessing we'll get the same or maybe less...we seem to only get the Phantom scraps now):

1. Anti-distortion feature added to images and non-4K videos
2. Various bug fixes

Of course, one could argue, they are beta testing on the Phantom 3 crowd first :)

Reactions: Prax
About that Experience: I had the inspire from the beginning of January. When beta was announced I had already 150+ kms and more than 13hours of flight behind me. I also was one of the first guys who experienced compass error fly-aways. I contacted DJI immediately and provided them the logs.

Some guys who got in beta testing program had only a few hours of flight with the inspire 1
Is is tough finding goggles that will fit your head? :)

Don't feel bad, as a software developer, I don't always want just the SMART guys testing my stuff. Sometimes you want people that WILL do the wrong things so you can account for the average guy.

Trust me, soon as you think you have made it "Idiot Proof", someone comes along and builds a better Idiot..... lol

Seen on some fb forums the P3 FW is ****... DJI what have you done

Profanity removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if there is any chance to still get into the beta tester team for the Inspire firmware, app and so on?

Reactions: OCD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry