Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Lightbridge antenna system....video inside....

Yes, please let me know if I can somehow update my order to also include sending it to you guys to install. I am still on the fence as to if I would attempt that myself or not.

Thanks

If I mod my camera RC can I switch between the 2? When I dont need the range use the non modded RC with modded RC on camera side, but when I need range use the modded RC as the main? Is that too much to do every time?

You could, but sounds like a lot of effort. Why not just use the modded controller as the main.

You can always pair the 2nd remote as master of you want it to fit in case and are not concerned about the extra range.

I have both of my controllers modded as I primarily care about the extra range.

If I mod my camera RC can I switch between the 2? When I dont need the range use the non modded RC with modded RC on camera side, but when I need range use the modded RC as the main? Is that too much to do every time?

Reactions: The_0perator
Just ordered a second antenna with installation service for my P3 controller.

DBS:

Do we have an option to keep the existing antennas in place and can you make the drill marks in between the existing antennas when you do the install?

How about an option to take your Mod OFF, and go back to stock? Otherwise maybe I buy a 3rd controller for the Mod only.

Talked with a friend who has the kinda tools and skills to do the install ... :cool:
No need to change my order... We will do install upon kit delivery... ;)

DBS... ??
You still thinking early/mid July shipment on a order I made yesterday?
You indicated your suppliers had promised you July 3rd @ Miami...
Is that estimate still holding?
I realize shipments will be in the order sold... that's only fair... :)

Last edited:
Talked with a friend who has the kinda tools and skills to do the install ... :cool:
No need to change my order... We will do install upon kit delivery... ;)

DBS... ??
You still thinking early/mid July shipment on a order I made yesterday?
You indicated your suppliers had promised you July 3rd @ Miami...
Is that estimate still holding?
I realize shipments will be in the order sold... that's only fair... :)

Date is still good... as a matter of fact they confirmed that yesterday afternoon so everything is looking to be on schedule.

Reactions: sirnikolas
I am wanting to leave my factory antennas intact so I can return it to stock if I wanted to. Instead of cutting the 2.4ghz half of the antenna off can I just leave it completely unhooked from the board as long as I never turn the transmitter on as master or slave?

I was wanting to take the stock antenna all the way off and have nothing hooked up to the 5.8. Hoping I could do that as long as I left it turned off.

You can do that... but how are you ever going to use the controller for anything if you can't turn it on?
I guess what I'm asking is.....can I just take out both the stock antenna completely instead of opening the one and cutting the antenna in half and leaving it inside the case. I have zero plans on ever using two remotes. I want to be able to return it stock someday if need be if that's possible.

I guess what I'm asking is.....can I just take out both the stock antenna completely instead of opening the one and cutting the antenna in half and leaving it inside the case. I have zero plans on ever using two remotes. I want to be able to return it stock someday if need be if that's possible.

You will need a replacement to provide 50ohm load to the 5.8gHz radio while the power is on... something like this maybe? http://www.l-com.com/tabbeditem_mobi.aspx?id=71791

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont