Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Part 107 Exam..passed.

Yes on all the above about weather, Latitude/ Longitude.
There were a few about Aeronautical Decision Making
I have not even tried to log on to the IACRA yet, there is a 24-48 hour window before you can even attempt it.

Yes on all the above about weather, Latitude/ Longitude.
There were a few about Aeronautical Decision Making
I have not even tried to log on to the IACRA yet, there is a 24-48 hour window before you can even attempt it.

Again, thanks for your help.

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio
Football Capital of the World

I'm assuming Latitude, Longitude?

How about all the weather stuff...pressure altitude, density altitude?

Did the ask anthing about having the mind-set of Donald Trump with Aeronautical Decision Making?

Also, are you having luck with the next phase of navigaing/registering on the IACRA website?

Thanks
"Also, are you having luck with the next phase of navigaing/registering on the IACRA website?"

I am still getting this:
Capture.JPG
I guess 24-48 hours meant >48?

I must say that after spending about $100 on a pre-exam course, Im glad I did. It was quite challenging. I took pre-exams over and over scoring 100's.. passed with an 82 final. This is not something you can just go take without a lot of prep. You must know an aeronautical map like the back of your hand. Some questions were totally irrelevant, but I can see how they want you to have the knowledge of how the National Airspace works.... study hard my friends!
THE END GAME

temp.JPG

Just passed my exam. 90%. Yahoo!

DRONE PILOT GROUND SCHOOL, managed by Alan Perlman was a life-saver. He updated his course with more stuff we should know as soon as he got done passing his own test. Invaluable information. There is no substitute for a lot of hard study, but this course really focused me on what I needed to study.

He just posted a really great tutorial on how to go through the next steps IACRA application. At this point, I'm pretty brain-dead and very much appreciate this tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UMZJF5zd7U

I know I sound like a sales geek, but NO BS...this course saved my ***!

Reactions: Highrpm955
Passed mine as well. It was definitely more difficult than I anticipated. I passed with a 70% on the dot! I just looked over the 87 page PDF the FAA recommended. It was challenging though! I've yet to get the final documentation as well.

Just passed mine with 83%. I'm happy with that since some of the missed questions were off the wall and confusing. Especially the "marijuana" question! It's behind me and I have the cert to prove it! Hoping to make our agency's drone program one of the best in the state.

This test is not a push-over. I'm sure I've lost brain cells learning a ton of stuff I will never use. Yes, knowing airspace requirements and some basic weather and aeronautical info is a good thing, but the amount of material we are expected to know to pass this exam is crazyness. Then there is the issue of flying in controlled airspace. Evidently, we need to go on-line and get a waiver which can take 90 days (like that's going to work in the video production environment) and a kid can buy one of these things, take it out of the box, supposedly call the airport and fly anywhere. Makes no sense.

At any rate, congratulations.

I must say that after spending about $100 on a pre-exam course, Im glad I did. It was quite challenging. I took pre-exams over and over scoring 100's.. passed with an 82 final. This is not something you can just go take without a lot of prep. You must know an aeronautical map like the back of your hand. Some questions were totally irrelevant, but I can see how they want you to have the knowledge of how the National Airspace works.... study hard my friends!
Totally greed. It was not a cake walk. Study everything you can get your hands on. The more you think it is not relevant the more you need to study it.

Thank You Jason!... Awesome course!. ^^^^^^^^
... and to boot, you get to keep it for life!. So 24 months from now, you can go back and review, retake, and prep for your next Exam, with updated information.

Reactions: RemotePilot101
Thanks for the positive feedback on our course my friend!

We're always here if you guys need help with anything!

Jason
Jason at first I thought your course was a waste, but as I started deeper into it I'm realizing it was worth the price.

I'm taking the test this Friday. I've Been studying all summer, took you final course exam and scored 85%
I'm hoping that will carry over...thanks again!

Reactions: RemotePilot101
You're awesome my friend! Thank you for the kind words! Two new videos and about 70 more final exam questions will be posting tonight so be watching for that (I will email everyone)

Keep on taking practice tests and learning all you can.

Jason

Thanks for the positive feedback on our course my friend!

We're always here if you guys need help with anything!

Jason

Jason, just finished your course and took the final this morning, scoring a 95% on the first try, testing time was 23 minutes.

Thank you very much for the informative class. I have total confidence I will pass the test scheduled for this coming Saturday.

I highly recommend Jason's remotepilot101.com training.

Hi,

I’m in sort of a unique situation (maybe) since 107 has been passed…

Prior to the announcement of 107 I was about 25% through completion of my Sport Pilot License. I’d done the ground school, registered with IACRA, and taken + passed the FAA’s Sport Pilot knowledge test.

I’m 99% certain that the FAA & airspace info covered on that test is the same as the Remote Pilot test, however I’m unsure. Since I don’t have my Pilot’s License I don’t necessarily qualify to be able to simply take the online Remote Pilot cert…however I think it’s redundant for me to take the whole test again through a testing center.

By slim chance, anyone else out there deal with the same thing?

Thanks!
Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason at first I thought your course was a waste, but as I started deeper into it I'm realizing it was worth the price.

I'm taking the test this Friday. I've Been studying all summer, took you final course exam and scored 85%
I'm hoping that will carry over...thanks again!
Keep taking that final until you get 100% every time. Then learn everything in this http://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli...s/aviation/media/remote_pilot_study_guide.pdf and you will be in good shape.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk