Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Please do your research when modding (ripping people off) A RANT

Reaction score
ok,
Just a small rant here that I have to post. On a certain Inspire FB page their are a few selected users that try to push unsuspected people towards products that are sold by certain "others" An example is that a set of 2.4 GHZ antennas after a certain modification cost $35 dollars for the set. If you do a ebay search for the exact antennas they are 3.50 each. The best part is when you try to talk about other products your posts get deleted or you get banned. So if you are new to the inspire or any UAV please do research before "drinking the kool aid" of the high dollar amount supposedly needed to update your UAV.
Sorry for the rant, I absolutely hate when others take advantage because of lack of knowledge and charge astronomical prices for it.

ok,
Just a small rant here that I have to post. On a certain Inspire FB page their are a few selected users that try to push unsuspected people towards products that are sold by certain "others" An example is that a set of 2.4 GHZ antennas after a certain modification cost $35 dollars for the set. If you do a ebay search for the exact antennas they are 3.50 each. The best part is when you try to talk about other products your posts get deleted or you get banned. So if you are new to the inspire or any UAV please do research before "drinking the kool aid" of the high dollar amount supposedly needed to update your UAV.
Sorry for the rant, I absolutely hate when others take advantage because of lack of knowledge and charge astronomical prices for it.

Sadly, it happens with allot of things[emoji34]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool