Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hi Everybody -
Has anyone found a product that can be used with the 200 series such as prop cages or bumpers of some sort? Just thought it would be nice to have when doing bridge inspection God forbid we accidentally do have something happen and bump into a box beam or something.

Also - we're purchasing a Matrice 210 RTK V2... Does anyone have a mapping software they recommend that produces good results and has the ability to be used on the Crystalsky platform? I've already had DroneDeploy tell me to get rid of the Crystalsky and buy an ipad so I could use their software. They also told me to use the Inspire style controller which isn't compatible... Not feeling very confident there.

Thanks!

Absolutely no reason why DD would have you downgrade controllers. You can swap the CrystalSky mount for a tablet mount and back again - quite easy enough. But yes, you’ll need a tablet to run their software. DJI’s own GSPro requires an iPad to function.

Top mounted obstacle avoidance should mitigate your fears of bumping into something. I’ll find where I saw cages for the M2 series. They’re functional.

Last edited:
Absolutely no reason why DD would have you downgrade controllers. You can swap the CrystalSky mount for a tablet mount and back again - quite easy enough. But yes, you’ll need a tablet to run their software. DJI’s own GSPro requires an iPad to function.

Top mounted laser obstacle avoidance should mitigate your fears of bumping into something. I’ll find where I saw cages for the M2 series. They’re functional.

I'd be interested in seeing the cages and would appreciate if you can share a link. I've seen a prototype from "Dronerafts" that will make it float if it happens to have a water landing. They're talking $750 for it though.

I'd be interested in seeing the cages and would appreciate if you can share a link. I've seen a prototype from "Dronerafts" that will make it float if it happens to have a water landing. They're talking $750 for it though.

I'd have to concur. Dronerafts makes some overly high priced styrofoam.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry