Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propellers Lock - While you wait...

Reaction score
Hi Guys I just made my own propeller lock from my 3D printerIMG_1177.JPG ....Im gong to use these one, until i get the original from DJI. It works great!! The propeller locks seem to do the job. Anyway it much better than no propeller locks....

Reactions: Matt
Hey Bjorn. .the rf-v16 tracker measurements are 41mm L ×36mm W ×17mm H.. I look forward to seeing what you create. .
Thanks I have just ordered one of these for my self. I think it`s a goos ide.... if you should loos your inspire... Where do you think its best to mount it on the inspire??

Reactions: Ascender
Thanks I have just ordered one of these for my self. I think it`s a goos ide.... if you should loos your inspire... Where do you think its best to mount it on the inspire??
At first glance I'd say the back of the battery, but there is magnetic pull between the battery in the rf-v16 and the TB47s. .that's why I believe it would be best to mount it on the arm near the cockpit. .
My idea is to make a mount that you can secure the tracker to and connect it to the arm..two halfs with a pouch that can be bolted or snapped together with a tight fit..I think we will see other accessories mounted this way..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool