Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Radio gains and loses connection with Inspire 1 quickly

Reaction score
Tried hooking up to my Inspire 1 Pro tonight and when hooked up to the app, it flickers between aircraft not connected, atti mode and maybe a couple others. The screen kind of flashes, goes green, gets some camera image. Then I looked at the status LED on the radio, and the lights is flickering in no order between red and green, confirming it's getting intermittent connection. Tried the second remote and same deal. Unseated, and reseated the camera, tried a different camera and all the same result. Camera's work fine on Osmo.

Any idea on what could be causing this. Honestly this thing worked fine last time I took it out and now it's not connecting, or doing so intermittently

Hi mate,
I think this is a known issue.
Have you updated the firmware on your aircraft recently or have you updated the IOS software on your phone or IPAD or even upgraded the DJI Go app?

That's the same thing that was happening to me. Here's my post about it. Flying in a heated garage i've had no issues, but once stepping outside in temperatures near the lower limit of the operating temperatures I start to lose connection, flickering on and off, before just staying off. I've done tons of troubleshooting but have yet to determine a root cause or solution. I'll be flying with my friend sometime soon to test if i've got faulty equipment or not.

That's the same thing that was happening to me. Here's my post about it. Flying in a heated garage i've had no issues, but once stepping outside in temperatures near the lower limit of the operating temperatures I start to lose connection, flickering on and off, before just staying off. I've done tons of troubleshooting but have yet to determine a root cause or solution. I'll be flying with my friend sometime soon to test if i've got faulty equipment or not.

Hi,
What was the end result?

Cheers,

Ralf..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy