Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Roll Problems

Reaction score
Hi.
I noticed very big roll problems on my I2 with X5s gimbal when flying forward and the camera turns 90 degrees to the left or right.
The horizon is totaly wrong.
Im not shure if it is a new problem ( im on the latest firmware) or if i just didnt realize it before.

Anyone else with the same problem ?

Regards.
Jochen

Hi.
I noticed very big roll problems on my I2 with X5s gimbal when flying forward and the camera turns 90 degrees to the left or right.
Im not shure if it is a new problem ( im on the latest firmware) or if i just didnt realize it before.

Regards.
Jochen

I'm sure you know that you can adjust the gimbal horizon in the settings. Just mentioning it in case it was forgotten.

Yes, I know how to adjust the roll level. But it gets complicated, when roll is drifting away during the shoot. Especially when you are alone , without a camera operator.

Hi.

Yes we have. It's not a new problem.
The best thing to do is to shoot with the camera managed in the direction of the travel. It always works better.
I think that it is a consequence of the wind (air and speed), and, or, of not rather powerful engines.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212