Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SAMPLE images and videos

I have to say that these are the best photo samples I have seen from X7 to date!!! I downloaded them all and played in LR CC with them and they all look really nice, minus the tilted horizon on all of them. Even those taken with 16mm do take sharpening well and can be processed to look pretty darn decent to me. All samples I have seen so far were soft with smeared details and watercolor like look. Not sure if DJI have changed anything in processing pipeline or you just got a sharp copy of this lens but the IQ is really impressive. And I have been well known for being very critical of X7 IQ from purely photographer's perspective. Look forward to see more samples. Thank you for making the effort.

Last edited:
Not in low light with the current available lenses.

Not sure where you are getting your information, Ringolong. But, I've been shooting at night with the X7 and it has been great...far better than the X5s. But, that is using the CinemaDNG recording path. Can't say the same for shooting h.264

Yes I built a basic bracket for sony a7r2 with the new lightweight samyang 35mm... great lens for its size and weight. cost $360 here in Australia unlike the Dji lenses at $2200.. The cam is a little shaky but as expected, good for fast shutters and get a 42mp shot..
I am taking the Sony back up again with the S900 tonight for a job. hope I can get decent image the s900 have terrible problems with vibrations.
Thanks for sharing the info on the x7, I just wish we had a few more letting us know exactly what they think of this, I am so close to cancelling as $6k for a gimbal/sensor and lens....(already paid for the processor in the inspire 2) is ridiculous but just need the best for my clients and if they haven't fixed the sharpness issue then its a no brainer to stay with the x5s with lots of decent fast lenses and a quarter of the price.

Hey there a bit late with this question but may I ask what you used to control the Sony while in the air?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84