Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Setting RTH to follow controller

Reaction score
Website
www.intheairphotography.com
So was wondering whether there is a way to have the Home Point continually updated with the position of the controller. I want to do some long shots over water from a boat, where I can follow the drone. I suppose I could set RTH to Hover, but ideally I'd like to have the Home Point set to where I am (in the boat) not where I was.

So was wondering whether there is a way to have the Home Point continually updated with the position of the controller. I want to do some long shots over water from a boat, where I can follow the drone. I suppose I could set RTH to Hover, but ideally I'd like to have the Home Point set to where I am (in the boat) not where I was.
Page 44-46 of the manual?

I do have that - but I also have an iPad Pro - which has GPS. Was under the impression that you needed one or the other.
Just the the GPS module and click on the R.c icon instead of the A.c icon and you should be good.

You know where to find it right ?

If not I'll post a pic shortly

Just the the GPS module and click on the R.c icon instead of the A.c icon and you should be good.

You know where to find it right ?

If not I'll post a pic shortly
Of course yeah I know how to set the HP to the controller - just wondering - does that continually update? If I move around then hit RTH will it come to me or where the controller was when the mission started?

Of course yeah I know how to set the HP to the controller - just wondering - does that continually update? If I move around then hit RTH will it come to me or where the controller was when the mission started?
Test it in a park first. Get a little familiar before taking a bost ride but you shouldn't have any issues. It updates to the R.c as move around though

Swipe across screen to left in dji go 4 and It will show some extra options including dynamic home point once you have the gps module connected and can then enable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla