Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shipping Confirmed by DJI - It's Official

Then my shipped with DHL and tracking number. Lev date January 3. DJI said that those who pre-orders will get this first.:):):):):)

Dji have sent mail that my order of inspire1 is during transport. received the tracking number. get it within 3-5 days. delivered by DHL. Ordered inspire 13/11. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Other than receiving the standard form letter we all received from DJI I have heard nothing about when to expect the Inspire. I'm wondering if there was any benefit for me to have ordered through a dealer rather than directly through DJI as DJI is shipping out Inspires directly to those who ordered whereas if it was ordered through a dealer it will have to go to them and then be sent out to those who ordered. I personally ordered through a dealer the instant it was made available on 11/12.
Perhaps I incorrectly assumed that the first "batch" would be sent to their dealers before they sent them out to individuals. Thoughts?

FEDEX has updated their tracking to indicate that shipment was picked up.

Interesting to note that DJI requested a "future delivery date" of 1/7/2014. Apple does the same thing with their product releases to set a definitive launch date. Probably done to permit dealers to get their product out with the same time frames.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry