Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

[SOLD] $6,750 Complete Inspire 2 RAW kit *MUST SELL ASAP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
IMG_2138.jpg (((SOLD))): DJI Inspire 2 Complete X5s RAW Production Kit (brand new body, camera)

The kit was purchased for $8,192.00.
I’m looking for $6,750 + $150 shipping.

IMG_2126.jpg

Hello! After an unfortunate financial situation, our production must sell one of our brand new Inspire 2 kits (not interested in selling separate parts) within the next week and a half.

The body and camera are brand new (not flown or even activated yet). When you fire it up for the first time, you will see it’s brand new when it asks you to activate the aircraft for the first time, enabling the ‘fresh and unused’ 1-year warranty.

Everything you need for your RAW workflow is included:

CAse, Drone, controller, propellers, 6 batteries.

RAW necessities: X5s camera, CinemaDNG License, 480GB SSD, CineSSD Station.

New parts:

Inspire 2 body

Inspire 2 X5s

1 set regular propellers

Used parts:

DJI 15mm f1.7 lens

I2 Controller

Drone World Inspire 2 Landing Mode Military spec case

Six (6) I2 TB50 Intelligent Batteries

I2 Charging hub

I2 Calibration plate

CinemaDNG Activation license

High altitude propeller set

CineSSD Mag (480GB)

CineSSD Station USB3.0

I2 GPS module

IMG_2128.jpgIMG_2132.jpgIMG_2134.jpgIMG_2135.jpgIMG_2141.jpg

I’m open to emails, phone calls, text messages, whatever. This is no scam; we simply cannot use this drone right now and we’re better off selling it than waiting to use it. Upgrade your production’s aerials today!

Last edited:
How many cycles are on the batteries?
There's no way for me to check right now, without activating the brand new bird! I don't want to activate it since I can't sell it as "new" if I do.

There's got to be less than 15 cycles on all the batteries. My guess is, battery-set-C has probably less than 8 cycles. The other two are also very low.

These batteries were not flown much, I can promise you that! They were also properly stored at 40-50% when not in use.

Feel free to text me at 775 476 8879

View attachment 21582 MUST SELL: DJI Inspire 2 Complete X5s RAW Production Kit (brand new body, camera)

View attachment 21583

Hello! After an unfortunate financial situation, our production must sell one of our brand new Inspire 2 kits (not interested in selling separate parts) within the next week and a half.

The body and camera are brand new (not flown or even activated yet). When you fire it up for the first time, you will see it’s brand new when it asks you to activate the aircraft for the first time, enabling the ‘fresh and unused’ 1-year warranty.

Everything you need for your RAW workflow is included:

CAse, Drone, controller, propellers, 6 batteries.

RAW necessities: X5s camera, CinemaDNG License, 480GB SSD, CineSSD Station.

New parts:

Inspire 2 body

Inspire 2 X5s

1 set regular propellers

Used parts:

DJI 15mm f1.7 lens

I2 Controller

Drone World Inspire 2 Landing Mode Military spec case

Six (6) I2 TB50 Intelligent Batteries

I2 Charging hub

I2 Calibration plate

CinemaDNG Activation license

High altitude propeller set

CineSSD Mag (480GB)

CineSSD Station USB3.0

I2 GPS module

View attachment 21584View attachment 21585View attachment 21586View attachment 21587View attachment 21588

I’m open to emails, phone calls, text messages, whatever. This is no scam; we simply cannot use this drone right now and we’re better off selling it than waiting to use it. Upgrade your production’s aerials today!
Please call me at (760) 586-0849. I'm having lunch soon with one who might give me money. I have to meet the here real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen