Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The Flight Sim is a blast !

Reaction score
It's too windy to fly here in the UK at the moment, so I was giving the sim a blast.

Anybody tried pushing up the wind to 40 mph ? Trying to get it down in the middle of the yellow spot is quite tricky.

I've told my son he's not allowed to fly my Inspire until he's passed a check ride on the sim !

The simulator is a nice addition to the Inspire package. I fear that it is like owning your own pool table, you don't take your sim flying as seriously as the real thing. On my pool table, I just don't try as hard as when I am on a pay table or a tournament. I use the sim and I find that it is best at building the "muscle memory reactions" that you need when actually flying.

It's too windy to fly here in the UK at the moment, so I was giving the sim a blast.

Anybody tried pushing up the wind to 40 mph ? Trying to get it down in the middle of the yellow spot is quite tricky.

I've told my son he's not allowed to fly my Inspire until he's passed a check ride on the sim !

At 37 mph the Inspire in the simulator can no longer over come the wind and continues to move farther away from the operator :)

Use AirPlay to project on your big screen TV for an even more immersive experience.

And don't forget you can run it without your camera / gimbal attached to keep it for unnecessary wear and tear and heat.

With one battery you can fly for hours!

Tried out FlightSim today and noticed that the Radar orientation bore no resemblance to actual orientation of Aircraft. Anybody else noticed it? Had same problem with my P3P some time ago but problem was subsequently fixed with a FW update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44