The "No Problems Whatsoever With My Inspire 1" Thread

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of all the negative comments on DJI and the Inspire 1 here on this forum! Time for some positive vibes!

So I just wanted to say the following regarding my Inspire 1:

- I have had no crashes!
- I have had no flyaways!
- I have had no broken connections between machine and remote!
- I have had no problems with the batteries, neither in usage nor charging!
- I have had no problems with updating neither the machine nor the remote!
- I have had no problems with the gimbal!
- I have had no problems with the video or photos taken!
- I have had no problems with DJI!
- I have had no, I repeat NO PROBLEMS at all with my Inspire 1!!!

So I guess there's nothing else to do than go out and fly and have fun with this wonderful machine (and no, I am not sponsored by DJI)!

See Ya!

Oh look...... You're the only one who has posted here!!!!

Seriously though, with the exception of flippy floppy arms (which I sorted myself in 15 minutes) I echo your comments above.
It is a beautiful craft to fly and great fun.

This could be a lonely place......it's feeling cold here already......

Last edited:
Same here.. I love my I1.. Even when I used to get the occasional compass error, it never became an issue of any consequence. The one thing that I did ask DJI about was video dropouts on the slave controller, but that still may be configuration error in the app (Have not had a chance to fly dual controllers since, so I still don't know.) But my experience has been positive since day one..

We're good-so far. Two updates already applied, after the unboxing. I am glad I spent the 10 or so hours flying a (very) basic trainer (Syma X5C-1). Learning how to maneuver and fly without software aides, makes flying RMAI-01 a dream.

Like the transition from a Cessna 150 to a 767.

You know I have had pretty much the same experience. The machine has performed flawlessly. I have been reading the comments but really none of these bad things have happened. I have been using it to video our construction projects. I will admit that I keep it in pretty close. Under 300 ft and usually not more that about 300-500 feet horizontally. To expensive to risk losing it

Love mine. No issues. Just hiccups in the beginning but it was too be expected.

Many users step over the boundaries for what a machine like Inspire 1 is meant for. They constantly challenge speed, distance and height to the extreme and that gets them into trouble. Myself I regard the Inspire 1 as a flying camera and treats it as such.

Reactions: Maz
Great machine, got it the first week of Jan and have many flights now. Only real issue I have is the tee connection joint vibration. So much more fun to fly than the phantoms.

Reactions: flyersgirl
No issues here. Just getting used to the machine (which is pretty easy considering all of its control features) which I got about a week ago. As a photographer, I do love the ability to control exposure settings manually and remotely. A real joy to fly it.

Reactions: InspiredOne
I wouldn't speak to soon! Lol.

If something should happen rest assured I would never post anything about it here. I've got my pride, you know!

Please elaborate on the flippy floppy arms.

Please elaborate on the flippy floppy arms.
Some of the Inspires suffer from excessive play in the T-Junction joint that extend out to the motors. This causes a vibration problem that manifests itself as a resonance when flying that transfers not only to the airframe but to the gimbal and can cause jello.
DJI have a fix for this using shims within the joint that clamps the arm tighter and fixes the loose arm syndrome.
I did not want to lose my Inspire for 6 months so I applied the fix myself. It can be done quite easily as long as you are methodical and careful.

This is the problem - >

Reactions: PB30X