Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Urgent Firework Footage Needed

Reaction score
Website
www.worldmediafilm.com
Hi All fellow Pilots.
I was asked to help a community by filming their November 5th free of charge in order to help them raise funds for future Bonfire Night displays, the council cut funding and they have missed the last two years!
Unfortunately conditions on the night meant that I had to take the decision not to fly on health and safety grounds. There was not clear area to take off and land as a lot more people than anticipated arrived and the wind was on the edge.

That said I got some good footage from the ground but it is lacking the aerial element.

Does anyone have any generic firework display footage that they would consider allowing to be used.

This is not for commercial use, its for the community and will never be used commercially. Purely to promote next years event.
I don't have a budget as I was helping for free but I really don't want to let them down so I am prepared to pay out of my own pocket.

Ideally looking for footage shot at the same or similar height to the fireworks. preferably in LOG 4k so that we can crop. I just need a few seconds to link ground scenes.
Any help is appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah