Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WANTED: Inspire Internal Parts Diagram or Layout Info

Reaction score
Website
www.lennyschway.com
I have been scouring the web and even asked DJI for a Parts Diagram or Schematics of the Inspire 1's Main Systems Layout and Location of all the components. DJI won't give it to me and I can't find it anywhere on the web.

There are plenty of diagrams already available for the Arms and Motors.

I want to see where and how all the FC and related components are installed within the Inspire.

I've built many RC craft and I knew where and how everything was installed.

Someone Must have access to these Documents..

Xrover - I've done an exhaustive search online and contacted at least 5 authorized DJI dealers, with no luck at all. I was actually told by more than one dealer that DJI has no such documents; one dealer even said that's one of the reasons why they don't repair DJI products in-house anymore.
My questions is; what do DJI authorized techs use for reference and training? How do they order parts without such documents? I've gone as far as searching the "dark web" for these documents, with no luck anywhere.
Please let me know if you do discover something!
Thanks

You'll have better luck finding a unicorn! Dji are cloak and dagger when it comes to letting anyone have that information, they want to control who, when and how things are fixed....good luck

I have been scouring the web and even asked DJI for a Parts Diagram or Schematics of the Inspire 1's Main Systems Layout and Location of all the components. DJI won't give it to me and I can't find it anywhere on the web.

There are plenty of diagrams already available for the Arms and Motors.

I want to see where and how all the FC and related components are installed within the Inspire.

I've built many RC craft and I knew where and how everything was installed.

Someone Must have access to these Documents..
Why not just strip your own down - its not that hard.
Then document it as you go?
When I flew CP Heli's it was pretty much standard practice that the first thing you did was strip down the entire airframe right down to the last nut, bolt and thrust washer before you even flew a new heli. :)

Reactions: Kilrah
My questions is; what do DJI authorized techs use for reference and training? How do they order parts without such documents?
They've obviously got some doc, but it's likely internal only and treated confidentially. Authorised techs are grouped in a couple of DJI-owned repair centers around the world, dealers can't do repairs and don't have access to these docs.

Why not just strip your own down - its not that hard.
Then document it as you go?
When I flew CP Heli's it was pretty much standard practice that the first thing you did was strip down the entire airframe right down to the last nut, bolt and thrust washer before you even flew a new heli. :)
This is exactly what I've done several times now and was surprised how easy the dis-assembly and reassembly was with proper photo documentation along the way. It did take patience and some trial and error, but was totally possible when referencing the pics I took along the way. I say GO FOR IT!

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry