Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Website
www.reesaerials.com
I wanted to throw a very HUGE thank you to @Florida Drone Supply. I placed my order with AMP one month ago today. I ordered the Inspire 2 premium combo kit, largely because of their case, and several accessories (batteries, SSDStation, CINESSD, second remote). Being one month out from when I placed the order, the only thing that has been delivered is the bird itself, with the two batteries that ships with it, and the AMP case.

I realize that they cannot control delivery of product from DJI, but it is great to know that there is a dealer right here on the forums with stock on hand, and a willingness to bend over backwards to make sure I get what I need in a timely manner.

So... Thank you Mike. I have cancelled my outstanding items with AMP and placed my order with you. And as a side note to this post, as I am typing, I just received shipping notification of ALL of my items. These guys are all over it.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I bought my Mavic at Advexure a few months ago and then an I2 in January and have been very happy. I can definitely recommend them as one of the best places to buy an Inspire (or really any DJI stuff). They are also very helpful here on the forum as well - thank you Dan and Mike at @Advexure

Dan just resolved my propeller rattle issue in 2 days which is a commonly documented problem that people are waiting on for weeks with DJI support. A good dealer goes a long way with DJI product! I've seen it pretty quick first with the Mavic shipping mess and now the Inspire 2 prop issue.

@mpaerial, thanks for the recommendation. I have yet to deal with them. When I was experiencing my issues with inventory, FDS "Made an offer I can't refuse". (that's a Godfather line for those young ones in the group). I waited for another week for AMP to actually deliver, and then cancelled the order. It's good to know that this board has quality vendors.

I like to keep my business local when I can and @Florida Drone Supply is only 30 minutes away from me or 30 minutes for them to deliver equipment to me. Yes they will deliver! If I need to borrow or demo something it is never a problem.
Sweet, will they deliver to Washington State... quite literally at the farthest corner of the continental US that you can get from their storefront?

I wanted to throw a very HUGE thank you to @Florida Drone Supply. I placed my order with AMP one month ago today. I ordered the Inspire 2 premium combo kit, largely because of their case, and several accessories (batteries, SSDStation, CINESSD, second remote). Being one month out from when I placed the order, the only thing that has been delivered is the bird itself, with the two batteries that ships with it, and the AMP case.

I realize that they cannot control delivery of product from DJI, but it is great to know that there is a dealer right here on the forums with stock on hand, and a willingness to bend over backwards to make sure I get what I need in a timely manner.

So... Thank you Mike. I have cancelled my outstanding items with AMP and placed my order with you. And as a side note to this post, as I am typing, I just received shipping notification of ALL of my items. These guys are all over it.

View attachment 12521

Thank you very much for the post about this - we appreciate it! We love to be able to come through for our customers when they need us and try to keep as many products in stock at all times as we can. Posts like yours makes our day! Thanks again.

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Reactions: ReesAerials
I like to keep my business local when I can and @Florida Drone Supply is only 30 minutes away from me or 30 minutes for them to deliver equipment to me. Yes they will deliver! If I need to borrow or demo something it is never a problem.

Thanks SanCap. We love getting the new products in the hands of our clients to see how they like them. Just let us know what you want next!

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Reactions: SanCap
Michael is an awesome guy, he and I work together when circumstances require it. He is one of the few dealers out there I would even consider working with. Keep up the good work Michael.

Thanks Ralph! I appreciate the good endorsement and any chance to collaborate on anything with you...love your custom products too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry