Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which type of props do you used when your prop flew off ?

Which type of props do you used when your prop flew off

• Quick release props

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Self tightening props without prop locks

• Self tightening with prop locks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I have been curious what kind off props people used when their props flew off from their Inspire 1.
So i created this poll to try to get an answer to that.
I hope a poll like this hasn't been created earlier, at least i didn't find one when i searched the forum.

My props have never flown off. I have had over 100 flights and have never even broken a prop. I will be curious to see how many people have actually had a prop fly off.

My props have never flown off. I have had over 100 flights and have never even broken a prop. I will be curious to see how many people have actually had a prop fly off.

Probably not that many as a percentage of the total users on here. The poll might be slightly more meaningful if it had another option: "I've never had a prop fly off."

Reactions: Hercules_One
i think most people have issues with the self tightening ones cause they didnt tighten them properly. thats why dji introduced prop locks and eventually switched to quick release to kinda idiot proof the install process. Ive never had an issue and i use the self tightening ones, properly tightened, lol

Yes @Joola that is correct.
Problem with that theory is that if the Inspire motors can tighten the props, then under heavy braking they can also loosen the props, hence the prop locks were born..

Reactions: Hercules_One

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido