Whoa! Headplay

From one South Floridian to another, thanks!

I can't tell what kind of connector it has, you want a 2.1mm center positive barrel plug. Also, the supplied batteries are 1000mAh and that looks like it goes from 700 to 1200 mAh, although it says manual settings so I'm not sure.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I ordered a micro hdmi cord and I saw this charger and thought I'd give it a shot..
Anyone know if it will work??
View attachment 2333
I'm sure it will work with the correct barrel connecter. I am a fan of balance charging which it doesn't look like it does. Not to sure I like the idea of using jumpers to set charging rates either but for $15 it's not a big loss if it doesn't do what you want.
It looks like you will have to charge the battery at either .7a or 1.2amp instead of the 1c rating of 1amp for your 1000mah battery. Just keep an eye on the pack to make sure you not overcharging 1 cell if they get out of balance.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Letting some of the guys try the headplays this morning with 250 racing quads. I wish I woulda recorded more reactions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sirnikolas
I found Mr on the couch where the Headplays were so I picked them up for him to have a better look.
And no they weren't on and I just held them up and didn't force him to stick his head in. He was free to run off at anytime.
View attachment 2341
I think Mr thought you bought him a new kitty litter box..

Great pix Dusty. The shot of the HDMI-in is what I needed to see, but,. hey, isn't the interface a HDMI type C (mini)?