Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Won't launch from boat so I'm selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I'm having one now just thinking about it! Boat season just can't get here quick enough on the chesapeake.

Reactions: Funnone
HI, it seems everyone is offering suggestions which is great but no real offers or anything. I have some interest. I own one inspire but looking to have a second one. For one, can you tell me if its a model A or B. This has to do with the texture or the color of the landing gear, there are two types, one is the classic carbon fiber look like what you see with the s1000 or the s900 and the other is different, looks like a brushed carbon fiber. This is a huge difference in the cosmetics of the build. I have the version with the brushed look so looking for the other. Also, Are you serious about selling bc if so, i would think you would need to offer a pretty aggressive discount bc why would someone want to buy one from an individual with no warranty and used of course, when they can purchase from a store where they get warranty, support, etc. Please advise on your best offer. Thanks, steve

Fond Farwell, to the forum. I cant spend anymore time on here. I will post solutions if and when they come along.

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-tell-me-more-i-m-so-interested-ae8ca6.jpg

To clarify. We stopped to launch and recover the aircraft.

Captain,

Just to clarify, you said you stopped to launch. So though sea state was force 2, you were at a standstill, is that correct? I'm not trying to split hairs, I'm just seeing if anyone can launch while actually moving.

Thanks,

Mark

If it was sea state 2 on an 80 footer, that's near as good as on solid ground like the other guy on a large catamaran on calm water.
That's altogether different from being able to launch from a boat that's not rock steady.

I contacted my local dealer and he got in touch with DJ1.... and as expected, they had "never heard of the problem"...LOL.

Nonetheless, I ordered one and extra batteries too.

Mark

I contacted my local dealer and he got in touch with DJ1.... and as expected, they had "never heard of the problem"...LOL.

Nonetheless, I ordered one and extra batteries too.

Mark
hahahah I personally told Tahoe Ed of the issue, the LA distributor as well. DJI is pathetic.

Well people are launching from boats..Maybe you need something bigger than a 18' aluminum baoto_O
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31018880&postcount=22058
Nick, I thought you were done? Man you cant stop now can you?:p
I pay attention to whats going on Blade strike. Nice find but is is ********. Even after firmware update it still wont launch from a moving boat in open water. For god sakes pay attention. We are not talking about boats with 25ft beams. I have realized from watching you and ed that you are always willing to take a position on something even though you know nothing about it. Often times your advice flip flops as DJI brings you up to speed on there bullshitting. You keep it up. You are great. DJI for life. Keep drinking the cool aid.

Capt- do you kill your open array(s) & VHF when flying?

I pay attention to whats going on Blade strike. Nice find but is is ********. Even after firmware update it still wont launch from a moving boat in open water. For god sakes pay attention. We are not talking about boats with 25ft beams. I have realized from watching you and ed that you are always willing to take a position on something even though you know nothing about it. Often times your advice flip flops as DJI brings you up to speed on there bullshitting. You keep it up. You are great. DJI for life. Keep drinking the cool aid.

That's BS?
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31017281&postcount=22034
( I would say your attention skills are that of a parrot )

We will keep it up, since users like you have no clue about anything, you keep us going:)

Have a wonderful day !

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Awesome video ^. So wait the OP is trying to launch from an 18' aluminum.. Moving!? Damnnnn! Step up your boat game son! Hahaha.. Your inspire shouldn't cost more than your boat! You're doing it all wrong :)

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
That was an awesome video!! The dept of tourism should be paying for that..

What editing program is everyone using? (I'm on a Mac)

Thanks!

Mark

That was an awesome video!! The dept of tourism should be paying for that..

What editing program is everyone using? (I'm on a Mac)

Thanks!

Mark
i reckon you're better off starting a new thread for this, as this one is well and truly the reserve of p!ss taking and ranting!

this guy launched from the ocean, pitching and heaving.....perhaps you did something wrong?

Technically, according to the previous posts, that's not the same thing. The guy in the video already had it running and just landed it in the water. Apparently if the OP had never turned it off, it would have flown off from the boat but you can't start from first start up off the water.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu