Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X4S 1080 60P Video Issues

Reaction score
Hi guys,

EDIT: Found the problem. Windows 10. Plays nice with some resolutions and frame rates and others...not so much. Where is the Apple store?

Wayne Mann

Last edited:
Had the same issue today... format the SD card on your PC, then put it in the AC and format it... fixed me up.

Ok, I just ran some test and it is only the 1080 60P resolution and frame rate that has this issue. None of the other frame rates or 4K has this issue. Strange. Edit: I did format the card in my PC and then again in the I2. No change.

Wayne Mann

Hi Wayne...congrats on the Inspire 2.

Couple questions to help you sort out the issue you are having.

1. Are you using h264 or h265?

2. Have you tried a different card yet - seemly unlikely this is the problem if you can get 4K 60 recorded on the card you are using.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks. The little I2 flies great now that I have it dialed in. Yes, I have tried the Sony card that came with the I2 and my Sandisk cards. I just finished running a test with H.265, but windows 10 does not support it any longer. I doubt that it would make a difference. The funny thing is it doesn't have any issue with 2.7K @ 60 or 47 fps. In 1080 119, 60 and 47 fps are totally unusable. Looking at the bit rates for each resolution it is pretty clear that DJI just dropped the ball and went with a lower bit rate that just isn't fast enough for these frame rates.

Wayne Mann

Reactions: HarvestMoon
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you Michael. I have been in NC on a couple shoots for the last week. I decided to not go with the P4P as it is just too limited. I will send you an email tomorrow about the I2.

Wayne Mann

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin