Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is >100g actually based on actual weighing.

The 3S 5200's are only 331g each.

The 5200's are really overkill for the 4500 TB47 as well.

I have two TP LiHV 3S 4500mah on order. They charge to 4.35V and are only 241g each. Should be s nice match with my newly modified TB47.
Any news on those TP LiHV s ?

I have been testing with;
25C more than warm,
45C warm and,
65C cool feel no temp at all.

Hi, no I am using an iPad air 2 and it lasts long long time. Never measured exactly how long but I guess more then 4-5 hours

I guess you are referring to the inspire pro upgrade. Correct ?
I have a similar issue but the new firmware is actually updated. there is a generated text file written on the SD card next to the bin file used for the upgrade which states firmware number and wether it is success, aborted or failed. mine shows success although in the app it still shows the older software and requires an upgrade.
but this is a little off the main topic of this thread !

I had to reformat the card to clear everything out. Then after I extracted the file I was dragging that extracted file to the card! So this last time instead of dragging the extracted bin file I dragged the file that said inspire 1 pro firmware which was basically labeled the same as the zip file but was the unzipped file. That took to the AC! But the extracted file from the zip file would not take

Ok, my first try ! 27 mins, down to 10%. So 30 mins possible. It was very cold, only 3 degrees C, and windy. So in better weather I guess 30 mins +. Main battery very cool when landed as you can see. Normally its at 50 degrees.IMG_8772.PNG

Reactions: Mike Walker
No, 1 x 5200 6S Multistar . Next test 2 x 2200 6S Zippys. After that 2x 5200 3S Traxxas in series.

Reactions: damoncooper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44