Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Controller Range Extension Installs

Reaction score
Website
mockspeedmedia.com
I've checked into it, looks easy to do via the instructions they gave (nice of them) buying the hardware will set you back $100.00 more or less I think. I don't know about having my i1 5 miles away from my site, something about that just gives me the creeps! Let me know how this work for ya, I still might fly with the creeps!

Fpvlr v2 it's good too...I have them both,haven't installed yet...can't wait tho mite be today if weather holds up to go flying...I also have duel Rc.
Couldn't Decide on what was better so I just got them bout...

To b fair I have both and will test myself to see the distance...jus had to show the inspak I love this masterpiece from Bestem

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: turbodronepilot
Awesome badbiggz, let us know your results! I'm curious which one is better/ has the best distance and overall reception! You have the version2 FPVLR?

Awesome badbiggz, let us know your results! I'm curious which one is better/ has the best distance and overall reception! You have the version2 FPVLR?
Yes
But can either antenna fit in that case?
yes both do with a lil tweeking and minus the 2RC but over all they bout fit just fine as u can see I have 2 tablets (air 2 and tab s) I can't say enough about this case... Has some set back but the benefits that it has for me out way the lack of the 2nd RC...time will tell if the antenna'simage.jpeg image.jpeg have the same effect on my felling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop