Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Hi to all

As you probably have already seen I have been working with Disabled Individuals, Veterans, Injured Ex Services and Others with Debilitating Health. I have developed an ' EMS Drone ' that can be piloted by the individuals I mentioned above.
The use case is enormous and will function as a Life Giver & Saver.
I'm desperately still in need of several items to complete for BBC World News on Health and Technology, Veterans Organizations, CES2017 and Other Events, Meetings, Seminars from the various groups above.
If you have Damaged, Used items for the DJI Inspire 1 v2 and want to help me help others please message me or post what you have.
I cleared posting about the need for help with Mark ' The Editor ' and he supports the work I'm doing. If you want to know more detailed information please follow my links. You will see the type of work I have done. I'm self funded, non profit during development and work from my wheelchair with a partially amputated hand and rare health condition. I'm just recovering from Testicular Cancer Surgery and still working hard ( it keeps me going in many ways ).
I hope that you will find my work both interesting, inspiring and life changing for many.
Best wishes with health, happiness and success to everyone. Thanks.
Phil

Hi to all

As you probably have already seen I have been working with Disabled Individuals, Veterans, Injured Ex Services and Others with Debilitating Health. I have developed an ' EMS Drone ' that can be piloted by the individuals I mentioned above.
The use case is enormous and will function as a Life Giver & Saver.
I'm desperately still in need of several items to complete for BBC World News on Health and Technology, Veterans Organizations, CES2017 and Other Events, Meetings, Seminars from the various groups above.
If you have Damaged, Used items for the DJI Inspire 1 v2 and want to help me help others please message me or post what you have.
I cleared posting about the need for help with Mark ' The Editor ' and he supports the work I'm doing. If you want to know more detailed information please follow my links. You will see the type of work I have done. I'm self funded, non profit during development and work from my wheelchair with a partially amputated hand and rare health condition. I'm just recovering from Testicular Cancer Surgery and still working hard ( it keeps me going in many ways ).
I hope that you will find my work both interesting, inspiring and life changing for many.
Best wishes with health, happiness and success to everyone. Thanks.
Phil

What parts do you need ?

What parts do you need ?
Hi Absmatico, many thanks for your reply.
The items needed are as follows:

Slave Controller ( for Search and Rescue, Thermal Imaging, Person Location )
2 Batteries ( for extended demonstration time and Flight )
X3 or x5 gimbal ( camera will be replaced with Tau 2 Thermal Imaging Core ).
Lightbridge unit for A/C to overlay Thermal Imaging and Normal Imaging over distance for Search & Rescue use )

These are the most important parts needed the remaining items are more on Medical Side.

Many thanks again for the reply.

Best wishes with health.

Phil

Hi Absmatico, many thanks for your reply.
The items needed are as follows:

Slave Controller ( for Search and Rescue, Thermal Imaging, Person Location )
2 Batteries ( for extended demonstration time and Flight )
X3 or x5 gimbal ( camera will be replaced with Tau 2 Thermal Imaging Core ).
Lightbridge unit for A/C to overlay Thermal Imaging and Normal Imaging over distance for Search & Rescue use )

These are the most important parts needed the remaining items are more on Medical Side.

Many thanks again for the reply.

Best wishes with health.

Phil
Hi to everyone, I hope that you are all well?
Today I have an interesting piece of information and ' New ' technology to replace the existing ' Gesture Controller '!!
The device is only available for Pre Order at this moment, the guys at Hug Innovations that built the SmartWatch have kindly sent me a test unit. It has already been used flying a drone in their offices. Have a look it will inspire you on the type of technology emerging, used for control of a Drone!! It's like a ' Star Wars Movie ', and on that note " Use the Force, it's Strong with This One "!

Hug Smartwatch | Smart watch compatible with iOS & Android | Hug Innovations

The list of the remaining items I need for the ' EMS Drone ' are as above. The remaining 2 items for the ' Medical Treatment ' side which if your involved in Medical Devices then please let me know !

I have also invited the ' InspirePilots ' team to connect with my LinkedIn Profile.

These individuals whom sacrificed so much for our ' Freedom, Liberty and Safety ' really need this type of Technology to give them " Independent Living Without Fear "!

Best wishes to everyone with Health, Happiness and Success.
Thanks again for your support.

EMS DRONE NEEDED PARTS:

Hi everyone,
The items that I'm looking for the DJI Inspire are to enable use by Disabled Individuals, Veterans, Ex Services ( Police, Search & Rescue, Firefighters) . Its so that they can become involved in some type of job or even as a Therapy!! The use of course is not just limited to Disabled Individuals! Anyone can use the system as the ' Adaptions ' on the controller are easy to remove.

I don't need new parts! The X3 and X5 Gimbals can have smashed/ destroyed cameras as I'm replacing them with the ' Flir Tau 2 Thermal Imaging Core ' that was donated by Flir for this use. Condition on any of the needed items is not an issue either ( Scratched, Cracked, Snapped ) as I will do what I need to repair or glue, 3D Print the parts missing.

Here is the list of items:

Slave Controller ( for Search and Rescue, Thermal Imaging, Person Location ).

2 Batteries ( for extended demonstration time and Flight ),

X3 or x5 gimbal ( broken is fine as camera will be replaced with Tau 2 Thermal Imaging Core ).

Lightbridge unit for AirCraft ( to overlay Thermal Imaging and Normal Imaging over distance for Search & Rescue, Thermography and other uses).

If you're in a position to help and of course want to help with the ' EMS DRONE ' project it is very much appreciated.

Take care all

Phil Case

EMS DRONE NEEDED PARTS:

Hi everyone,
The items that I'm looking for the DJI Inspire are to enable use by Disabled Individuals, Veterans, Ex Services ( Police, Search & Rescue, Firefighters) . Its so that they can become involved in some type of job or even as a Therapy!! The use of course is not just limited to Disabled Individuals! Anyone can use the system as the ' Adaptions ' on the controller are easy to remove.

I don't need new parts! The X3 and X5 Gimbals can have smashed/ destroyed cameras as I'm replacing them with the ' Flir Tau 2 Thermal Imaging Core ' that was donated by Flir for this use. Condition on any of the needed items is not an issue either ( Scratched, Cracked, Snapped ) as I will do what I need to repair or glue, 3D Print the parts missing.

Here is the list of items:

Slave Controller ( for Search and Rescue, Thermal Imaging, Person Location ).

2 Batteries ( for extended demonstration time and Flight ),

X3 or x5 gimbal ( broken is fine as camera will be replaced with Tau 2 Thermal Imaging Core ).

Lightbridge unit for AirCraft ( to overlay Thermal Imaging and Normal Imaging over distance for Search & Rescue, Thermography and other uses).

If you're in a position to help and of course want to help with the ' EMS DRONE ' project it is very much appreciated.

Take care all

Phil Case
Hi everyone on the forum.

I hope that you are all well ?
I have received some donations from my LinkedIn Profile Connections for the ' EMS Drone '.

I am still in need of the items as listed above, if anyone has any of the listed items for sale please let me know.
Regarding the X3 / X5 I don't care what condition they are even if crashed / smashed as I will be converting to take the Flir Tau 2 for use in search & rescue use. The remaining items if you can let me know price and location please.
I am UK located. I am unable to complete the ' EMS Drone ' project without them.
Thanks to everyone and I hope that if you have viewed project that you found it ' Life Changing & Interesting!'
Best wishes with health, happiness and success to everyone.

Phil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido