Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hi,

I've spent hours searching and I have so far come up with no resolution. I unboxed my brand new Inspire 1 and proceeded to set up with the Go App, apparently the only way I can update the firmware for my aircraft. I went to the first on the list and updated the RC to the latest firmware. Update was successful but as soon as I went to download the rest they were no where to be found and I was wondering if the system was supposed to reboot. It did nothing for 5 minutes so I decided to reboot it myself. Once it turned back the status bar told me I need to update still but in the list all I have is this:

The aircraft is required to update, please check the firmware upgrade tutorial video in Academy
The battery is required to update, please check the firmware upgrade tutorial video in Academy

I've tried everything I can find but from what I see there's no options here, it just seems to be stuck with no way of updating the firmware. The status bar is green and says it's up to date when the aircraft is off so obviously that update was a success but with only the DJI Go App to update through I am stuck and can't get anywhere to updating the rest. I'm starting to think I may have screwed the update order? Please help, I'm severely grounded on what should have been a fairly streamlined process.

Forgive me if there are solutions already on this forum but I have found none for this exact issue.

You just need to extract the .bin file that is in the downloaded archive onto the SD. Put SD in, power on with remote off.

That's all in the firmware update guide that is available on that same page.

I've tried doing this and as per the manual I do not get red and green blinking lights on the camera or any sounds from the aircraft. Only the yellow blinking light on the drone is continuously blinking.

I've tried doing this and as per the manual I do not get red and green blinking lights on the camera
The X3 camera has no lights, so something doesn't match.
You mentioned an Inspire 1, not an Inspire 1 Pro. If you have a Pro the firmware is not the same and you need to download it from the Inspire 1 Pro downloads page.

Reactions: Mazz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop