fpvlr inspire1 antennas

Can you post a link for one of does GPS units?? Im very interested don't wanna loose my drone. Thanks

....last thing I'd want to see is a cash strapped student with dad's CC in his pocket getting one of these , then crying for the losses, thinking how many tables he's gonna have to wait on to repay the debt.

Reminds me of back in 1987 when I was 16 yrs. old and flipped open the Crutchfield catalog and bought some Jensen 3-way speakers and a Kicker amp for my car after "accidently" finding my mother's CC in her purse. Needless to say, she was none too pleased.

LOL, You shouldn't be putting crap on a CC that flies. Pay with cold hard cash, then your in the big boy club!
Well one might rethink that. I bought a Vision + last September and had a fly away incident on my first flight (I owned and flown the Vision for about a year and I lost it where I frequently flown my Vision). The bird lost connection and the app said that it initiated RTH. After waiting for like 5 minutes for the craft to RTH, I rush to the direction and pick up the live feed signal and saw that the bird has landed. A couple of minutes later the battery died. I tried to find it but I could not. I even flown my vision to scout the area and after three days, I'm pretty sure I covered everything. My guess is that somebody took it. DJI and Paypal rejected my appeal.. Guess what? Just got contacted by my CC company after nearly 6 months. They paid me back in full!!! I still have the box, controller, and one battery!

TLDR: I would have lost $1,400 if I paid hard cash. You do have some benefits paying with CC

Last edited:

Nice!

I only filed one chargeback claim in my whole life and it was about 15 years ago over a bogus rental car charge. The bank decided in favor of the car rental company, so the experience soured me to the idea of using a chargeback. Maybe I will reconsider it as an option for the future.

Yeah I couldn't believe it myself. Dji offered me a 30% off if I buy a new one.. But that's an entire other story with their support. I couldn't get an usable coupon until this day so I said the heck with it I'm buying the inspire (and can't say how much I'm loving it!!) I can't help but wonder what potential dji could have had if their support was flawless.

Last edited:
Question: I use dual controllers for dual pilot mode. If I get this upgrade, do I need to get both controllers upgraded for the same performance on both or just the master controller?

Got to agree here. in my first flights, I haven't reached anywhere near the stated max distance, mostly because of conditions/obstructions so more signal boost can NEVER be a bad thing. The money? It's been said already but after an inspire, half a doz batts, tablet etc... I figure it's a very wise investment. I'm in once they are ready, tested and for sale. Good thread

Have you tried customizing your video transmission from auto? I dont get max on as auto. When you start to loose signal. Select a different channel and lower the bit rate

How can i order this mod?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My controller is undergoing open controller surgery at fpvlr. ..
guys would you please say a prayer for a speedy modification and a safe trip home.

Your controller is in good hands. Tony is a 5-star guy -- a rarity in the shady underworld of UAV repair and modifications.

You can bet your *** that he'll do excellent work, and we'll see proof of that when you post a photo of your ****-eatin' grin as your Inspire soars out to 4+ miles while everybody else is stuck at 2 miles on stock antennas.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Thanks mitch ..j just got word that the operation was a success! ! No compilations! ! My controller is in the recovery room waiting to be released. . I should see it soon !!
Thanks fpvlr for everthing! !
turbo

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin