Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

fpvlr inspire1 antennas

How's that for service? ? In and out like a Nascar pit stop..
turbo. .
Mine got there last Friday, released from operating room on Monday, should be back home tomorrow. Not looking for any long distance records just a more stable connection. Tony was very responsive, good bedside manners....

Enjoy life and be nice

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Thanks mitch ..j just got word that the operation was a success! ! No compilations! ! My controller is in the recovery room waiting to be released. . I should see it soon !!
Thanks fpvlr for everthing! !
turbo

I told you Tony was a 5-star guy. I'd literally trust my life in his hands. Can't say that about too many people.

Enjoy that 4+ mile distance! :D

The camera operator would not benefit of the better video range then...

Waiting for my RC to return. Just curious in the interim, do the antennas fold and fit in the case?

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
I thought they looked like the ones in beginning of thread either way mine shld b next week as well he received mine this morning how many days did it take for yours to b installed Turbo?

I thought they looked like the ones in beginning of thread either way mine shld b next week as well he received mine this morning how many days did it take for yours to b installed Turbo?
Only two days. .it will take longer to ship it..
tony sent me a tracking number today..so I should see it soon..
I was surprised to see the antennas are green ,but hey ,greens my favorite color. ..
turbo. .

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo