Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS in NYC: Huge Inspire 1 Production Kit (Drone, 2 remotes, 4 TB47 batteries, Osmo, Follow Focus, etc, X3 camera, 12mm and 25mm Lenses)

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Inspire 1 kit. Used it a lot but then lost focus in the drone world. Haven't turned it on in years but it worked flawlessly last time I used it. Used the kit mostly in Osmo form with the X5 and it served me very very well. The follow focus really made this a mighty piece of kit. Minus the ariels, I shot this whole thing on Osmo with X5 and the lenses for sale below.

I also shot this horror short entirely on Osmo

Open to splitting the kit up if the price is right. Prices are in USD and not inclusive of shipping costs unless otherwise stated. Ideally would rather meet up around NYC though.

This Inspire 1 kit includes.

1 Inspire 1 V1 fitted with X5 feet and gimbal plate. (Ready to accept X5 but its already sold $625 body only plus actually shipping)
1 X3 Cameras with +8 and +16 CPL/ND Filters ($325 shipped)
2 Remote Controllers ($200 shipped each)
4 TB47 Batteries ($55 each, Theres an additional battery I will include with osmo. Kind of wonky that I use only with the Osmo and battery extension)
2 Battery Chargers (40 shipped each but only if drone sells separately)
4 Brand New Quick Release/locking Props (4 used but great condition ones, 35 shipped gets you both sets)

Inspire Full Kit $1250 OBO USD plus actual shipping

1 Osmo handle kit with stand
2 Osmo batteries
1 battery adapter to use TB47s with Osmo (this is actually awesome. One will get you through a whole day)
1 DJI V1 Follow Focus for Osmo
1 Osmo Car Mount

Osmo Kit: $225 shipped

Willing to sell the whole kit for 1200 dollars plus actual shipping (in the US) or ideally pick up in NYC.

Also have two lenses for sale:
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 Lens (Black) Micro 4/3 M4/3 - $225 obo (comes with free variable ND)
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital Ed 12mm f/2.0 Lens for Micro 4/3 M4/3 - $450 obo (comes with free variable ND)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla