Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello, never joined a forum in my life!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hello, hopefully everyone is in a good mood, I’m new at this, some dumb just not plumb dumb, I am having a issue with my i2, I am about afraid to mention my situation for fear of doing it in the wrong manner, so I’ll kindly ask someone to please give me instructions on how to post the correct way.
I’m pretty sure that I’ve searched to be sure it’s not a question that’s already been asked of lately, but givin the fact that I’ve never been a part of a forum before I could
Be mistaken, and I will gladly admit it when I’m wrong and listen to those who are wise.
Thank You!!!

Hello, hopefully everyone is in a good mood, I’m new at this, some dumb just not plumb dumb, I am having a issue with my i2, I am about afraid to mention my situation for fear of doing it in the wrong manner, so I’ll kindly ask someone to please give me instructions on how to post the correct way.
I’m pretty sure that I’ve searched to be sure it’s not a question that’s already been asked of lately, but givin the fact that I’ve never been a part of a forum before I could
Be mistaken, and I will gladly admit it when I’m wrong and listen to those who are wise.
Thank You!!!
Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

If you have a question/problem simply post up a thread in the relevant section (like you have done here in the introductions) using a relevant subject title. In your case sounds like it would be the Inspire 2 Help section.
Many knowledgeable individuals on here and most problems have been encountered so hopefully someone will be along to help solve the issue.

Reactions: Mazz
Thank You!!!

Welcome! As the Editor suggested please post your question in the appropriate forum or send us a private message. Posting in the appropriate forum may help others with a similar issue.

Reactions: Mazz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet