Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 Cendence focus knob

Reaction score
Newbie on CS 7.85/Cendence on my I2. Need education on focus knob. If there is doc out there detailing operation please point me. Assume Cendence focus knob is MF only but having trouble seeing detailed difference on screen. Is focus peaking being used as indicator?
Also the shutter, aperature and iso all make the appropriate changes when moving the wheel to the right of th e display. However the upper EV button changes nothing when same wheel is moved.. Must be something really obvious I am missing.
Also is there any way to program any button to tilt the gimbal 90 degrees down?

Newbie on CS 7.85/Cendence on my I2. Need education on focus knob. If there is doc out there detailing operation please point me. Assume Cendence focus knob is MF only but having trouble seeing detailed difference on screen. Is focus peaking being used as indicator?
Also the shutter, aperature and iso all make the appropriate changes when moving the wheel to the right of th e display. However the upper EV button changes nothing when same wheel is moved.. Must be something really obvious I am missing.
Also is there any way to program any button to tilt the gimbal 90 degrees down?

Yes the focus adjustment knob only works in manual mode, and Focus peeking (3 different levels) is used to indicate focus.

As for the EV: it depends on what mode you are in what you can adjust. Set to Aperture mode and you be able to adjust EV value.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD