Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 INSPIRE 2 X5S Combos Shipping from Aerial Media Pros

Part of our order got held in customs. We got a few in today that shipped out. The rest of the batch they say should be here Thur or Friday.

ONLY PREMIUM Version I2 X5S Are in this batch. The Cineres and Apple are pre installed into the I2 from the factory at a discounted price with this combo.

Something to Note. You can only use the SSD and Record in RAW if you have the Cineres or Apple Keys such as the ones that come pre installed with the premium version. If you do not get the Licence, you can only record in H264. For those that want the best in color grading and post production abilities, We highly recommend getting the premium version. We like the premium as it comes with both licences. When on set, DP's and others may request the footage be delivered in either format for Adobe, or for Apple. Its very nice to have ability to offer both formats as you can with the Premium Version.

Lastly, something to be aware of is that the Premium Price is increasing from DJI after Jan 1. Now is the time to save on the Bundle with Licence, and to get year end tax credits.

The Premiums are the $5999 version. We have not got shipment info for the Non Premium Version. If you would like to upgrade your order to a premium, just give us a call and we can send an invoice for the difference in cost so you can get one of these on the first batch.

Part of our order got held in customs. We got a few in today that shipped out. The rest of the batch they say should be here Thur or Friday.

ONLY PREMIUM Version I2 X5S Are in this batch. The Cineres and Apple are pre installed into the I2 from the factory at a discounted price with this combo.

Something to Note. You can only use the SSD and Record in RAW if you have the Cineres or Apple Keys such as the ones that come pre installed with the premium version. If you do not get the Licence, you can only record in H264. For those that want the best in color grading and post production abilities, We highly recommend getting the premium version. We like the premium as it comes with both licences. When on set, DP's and others may request the footage be delivered in either format for Adobe, or for Apple. Its very nice to have ability to offer both formats as you can with the Premium Version.

Lastly, something to be aware of is that the Premium Price is increasing from DJI after Jan 1. Now is the time to save on the Bundle with Licence, and to get year end tax credits.

The Premiums are the $5999 version. We have not got shipment info for the Non Premium Version. If you would like to upgrade your order to a premium, just give us a call and we can send an invoice for the difference in cost so you can get one of these on the first batch.

The issue is no SSD cards and no batteries... So, its not ready to be on set yet.

Can you also verify that your batch of premium combo's is coming with the stock lens? Others are reporting that it DOES IN FACT COME WITH THE LENS, even though all labeling is stating no lens.

... if there really was no lens, the pricing would make no sense...

Also the DJI description for the combo calls it an 'F1.7-F16 camera' which clearly refers to the lens...

... if there really was no lens, the pricing would make no sense...

Also the DJI description for the combo calls it an 'F1.7-F16 camera' which clearly refers to the lens...

I thought the same thing, Until I contacted to B & H Photo and they confirmed they are NOT sending a lens with their kits that are priced the same!!!

That's one of the resons I decided to go with Aerial Media Pros, Plus they had better customer service and were a lot friendlier with me when I contacted them.

I'd guess that is just the phone guys reading their own incorrect web info.

To sell it without the lens they'd have to open the box and remove it from each one...

I found another large reseller that was claiming the standard price of the X5S on its own included the licenses...

Seems to be more than a little confusion around... :)

Can you also verify that your batch of premium combo's is coming with the stock lens? Others are reporting that it DOES IN FACT COME WITH THE LENS, even though all labeling is stating no lens.

Aerial Media Pros Inspire 2 X5S Premium DOES COME WITH THE STOCK X5S LENS. Lens IS INCLUDED with this I2 X5S Premium combo.

Has anyone done the calculations on how many minutes of footage you'll get for prores & cineDng on the new ssd drives at all of the varying frame rates and codecs? Trying to see if I can get by ordering 1 or 2 480gb sticks and dumping on a laptop between flights. What is everyone considering for their workflow when ordering?

Has anyone done the calculations on how many minutes of footage you'll get for prores & cineDng on the new ssd drives at all of the varying frame rates and codecs? Trying to see if I can get by ordering 1 or 2 480gb sticks and dumping on a laptop between flights. What is everyone considering for their workflow when ordering?
Never mind, I just saw the dji website. Duh :)

Inspire 2 X5S Premium combos with included x5s Camera are IN STOCK and SHIPPING NOW to customers right now. We have close to 40 in stock as of right now. Feel free to place an order here.......

DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo with Zenmuse X5S 5.2K Camera and Cinema DN…

Please make sure shipping address matches Billing address of credit card perfectly.

If you already ordered and would like to upgrade to the premium so it ships today, just give us a call at 888-557-6791

We where just told accessories like SSD and batteries should ship out to us ASAP. We will ship your inspire 2 x5s Combo first, and then ship any back ordered items separately at our expenses as soon as they arrive.

Thank you all for your business and support. We really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Aerial Media Pros

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool