Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 INSPIRE 2 X5S Combos Shipping from Aerial Media Pros

Reaction score
Hey Guys, We are very excited as we just received tracking on close to 40 Inspire 2 X5S combos. These are expected to arrive this coming Wed or Thur. We will then immediately be shipping these to our customers.

Feel free to Pre order here to reserve yours and be one of the First to have the latest machine from DJI.

DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo with Zenmuse X5S 5.2K Camera and Cinema DN…

Inspire Pilots Members should contact us for their Member rewards.

Contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at 888-557-6791.

Thanks for your support guys, We really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Aerial Media Pros

Reactions: Raphael Dahan
Hey Guys, We are very excited as we just received tracking on close to 40 Inspire 2 X5S combos. These are expected to arrive this coming Wed or Thur. We will then immediately be shipping these to our customers.

Feel free to Pre order here to reserve yours and be one of the First to have the latest machine from DJI.

DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo with Zenmuse X5S 5.2K Camera and Cinema DN…

Inspire Pilots Members should contact us for their Member rewards.

Contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at 888-557-6791.

Thanks for your support guys, We really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Aerial Media Pros

What ETA have you guys been given on the non-combo setups?

What ETA have you guys been given on the non-combo setups?

W have not ordered any of the copters by themselves and do not have any that are going to be shipping. None of the Inspire 1 cameras like X3, X5, XT are compatible with the I2, so we focused on ordering X5S and X4S combos as we thought most would want a camera with their I2.

W have not ordered any of the copters by themselves and do not have any that are going to be shipping. None of the Inspire 1 cameras like X3, X5, XT are compatible with the I2, so we focused on ordering X5S and X4S combos as we thought most would want a camera with their I2.
I realize that I'd really need a camera, but I'd like to not start off without the license keys. I'd like to start with just the 100mbps codecs. So that's what I'm waiting for.

I realize that I'd really need a camera, but I'd like to not start off without the license keys. I'd like to start with just the 100mbps codecs. So that's what I'm waiting for.
Hi Eric, the Premium includes the Licence Keys. You could just go with the X5S or X4S I2 combo that doesn't include the keys like this one HERE

I'm looking at the kit on your site that sells for 4898.00 without the licenses. Does the camera in this kit come with a Lens? And if i order today, what is the approx ship date?

I'm looking at the kit on your site that sells for 4898.00 without the licenses. Does the camera in this kit come with a Lens? And if i order today, what is the approx ship date?
As an outsider looking in that price makes sense for an I2 and X5S with a lens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips