Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 keeps saying "motor overload" ALL THE FReAKIN TIME

Reaction score
IDK why, but all the time my inspire says the motors are overloaded, and I dont fly high speed at all, only mellow flight for the cinematic shots! even when I just took off, I start to ascend it and it goes onle 2m/s all the time, nothing more than that! It really seems like piloting a bus. I bought it v1 with the x3 camera and it showed oftenly motors overload, but when I installed the new X5 camera is literally all the time. what is happeing? is this a software problem?

IDK why, but all the time my inspire says the motors are overloaded, and I dont fly high speed at all, only mellow flight for the cinematic shots! even when I just took off, I start to ascend it and it goes onle 2m/s all the time, nothing more than that! It really seems like piloting a bus. I bought it v1 with the x3 camera and it showed oftenly motors overload, but when I installed the new X5 camera is literally all the time. what is happeing? is this a software problem?

This has been an ongoing issue that we thought new firmware from DJI would cure. If we find a cure for this we will forward it to you. Here is the link Motor overload. Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc