Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm certain that this question has been answered before, but a search has not produced the results I'm looking for.

I've just acquired an I1 V2 Pro that was originally equipped with an X5 camera/gimbal and Olympus lens. Right now the socket is empty.

My question, besides the very expensive X5 series cameras, will any of the Osmo's strap on there? I don't think the original x3 will go on without modifying the mount. Is that correct? If so, what are my options.

Thank you in advance for your generous advice and wisdom.

Caz

Hello all, I'm certain that this question has been answered before, but a search has not produced the results I'm looking for.

I've just acquired an I1 V2 Pro that was originally equipped with an X5 camera/gimbal and Olympus lens. Right now the socket is empty.

My question, besides the very expensive X5 series cameras, will any of the Osmo's strap on there? I don't think the original x3 will go on without modifying the mount. Is that correct? If so, what are my options.

Thank you in advance for your generous advice and wisdom.

Caz
Welcome to the forum
The cameras that will fit are:
X3
Z3
X5
X5R
XT

No modifications are needed they are all interchangable.

The Inspire X3 will fit/work on an Osmo but the Osmo version will not work on the Inspire - It's just how DJI decided to market the platform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela