Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS Pilot App 1.2.0 Available on App Store

someone have the ver 1.1.1 ? Ipa files ? i am seriously needed ... But i heard the ver 1.1.1 there is no atti mode is that ture ?

i just contact DJI today.... they still not aware this problem... only they told me my USB problem... but i show them the link to here... hope they read it and know ..

You have to have your own copy of the older ipa file. Check your computer backup for example. Then use iTools to install it.

i don't have :confused: ...
i guess i have to buy another HDMI monitor and HDMI cable for dual monitor... incase i lost visual on the ipad i still have HDMI feed

I just try again finding what is the causes ipad connect n disconnect.. so i try after 10min.... same patten problem encounter.. so i directly change to my samsung mega 2 .. no problem... when i change back to ipad... same problem...

So i was wondering possible the usb supply power are not enougg / stable transfer data to the pad... when hot.. so bring the rc hdmi/usb port facing aircorn let it cooldown... and guess what voila.... and it work perfectly... untill the port get warn.. then same thing happen... i and seriously thinking of adding another 12v fans behind for the rc :D drill few hole and attach a 12vfan !!!!! If the dji still havent settle this problem

From the P3 forum, a flier wrote:

"Just got off the phone with Dji and they are keenly aware of the issues people are having. They are working on a fix or possible re-release of the old app. I dont have the old app backed up so I can not recover it unfortunately. Hope the update comes soon. Kinda afraid to fly till it comes out."

Fingers crossed for folks who upgraded who are having problems who can't revert back.

How come I am not experiencing the issues you guys are having. Am in the only one? I flew yesterday again and all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IPad Air 2, iOS 8.3 firmware. DJI Pilot 1.2.0

IPad Air 2, iOS 8.3 firmware. DJI Pilot 1.2.0

Nothing obvious there. Well, good luck to you and let us know if you experience any issues like those folks have reported.

Hopefully DJI will act quickly as it sounds like they are acutely aware of the issues with v1.2.

(Not for me as I'm snugly back on v1.1.2, but for those folks impacted who can't go back)

Why don't Dji just release all the versions, and let people pick the best version which suits their needs, rather than someone who thinks they know what's best for us! I've spoken to apple and their is no reason why Dji cannot do this either, so come on Dji sort it.

Reactions: Brendan
They should really roll this version back until it is sorted out, or give the option to roll back.

you do realise this things happens, and it has happen before to pretty big companies with team several times larger that DJI, and that you are just insulting people for doing their jobs.

if i worked in dji as a developer and read comments like yours i would probably just say **** it and slow down the process of fixing things.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all we know with all the negative stuff said that's probably what has happened! Kindness goes a long way in life! This company is way on the other side of the continent and it would be just as easy as them putting out a update that completely disables your drone or better yet injecting it into the app and make it a paper weight with no problem and guess what there would be nothing you or I can do about it! Just sit back relax and enjoy what you have if there's nothing wrong with your bird eventually we will get what we want and dji has come a long way in trying to make this technology available for us to enjoy! I'm enjoying mine with no problems so far knock on wood!

Reactions: Auspete
For all we know with all the negative stuff said that's probably what has happened! Kindness goes a long way in life! This company is way on the other side of the continent and it would be just as easy as them putting out a update that completely disables your drone or better yet injecting it into the app and make it a paper weight with no problem and guess what there would be nothing you or I can do about it! Just sit back relax and enjoy what you have if there's nothing wrong with your bird eventually we will get what we want and dji has come a long way in trying to make this technology available for us to enjoy! I'm enjoying mine with no problems so far knock on wood!
I'll second that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool