Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS Pilot App 1.2.0 Available on App Store

Yes of course. But the app does control power output as we know. Just wondering if that had changed.
There isn't any output power control, and if there was one there would be no reason for the app to be controlling it.

Then you're mistaken because what you're thinking of isn't a power control, but a video bitrate control.
And the app wouldn't be "controlling" the bitrate itself, it would just configure the remote to either control it automatically or not. I.e. once set to auto even if the tablet was disconnected the automatic adjustment would still be working.

Did anyone notice that devices are getting more hot while running the latest version in comparison to previous ones? I use iPhone 5S and iPad Air. So it seems to me that they are heating faster and the overall temperature is higher.

Reactions: qbizzy
Well, on both of my devices the hardware acceleration option has never been switched to "On". But before the latest update I had no worries. Yes, both devices were becoming warm, but not to such an extent.

Ohhh man that is serios... i try mine no more problem for disconnect... do u try other usb ?

OK I DONE !!!
bye bye IPAD Air !!!!
still same problem !!! after ipad get hot it keep connect n disconnect !!!! !

If i sell this i GOING TO GET Nvidia Shield !!!!

nop..... indoor... but it keep get warn.... i try with my android even samsung mega 2 got no disconnect but only laggy... ipad not lag but when it get hot it will disconnect and connect in sec

yes... already.... still happening.... but if i unable to sell my ipad air... i am thinking adding a cooling fan behind .... :rolleyes:

How come it's not happening to me. I know all I did was close out all programs in the background and everything worked flawlessly. No disconnects, no running hot, and instill have auto and custom features in video. Like I said am using iPad Air 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More than likely. The 2 is awesome no lag no nothing. I think they recommend the air 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes... that is the possiblities... i going to sell and get a ipad air 2 or nvidia shield to save a little money :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela