Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS Pilot App 1.2.0 Available on App Store

Don't waist time with the shield. Get the air 2 one time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i was flying today and on my last battery i got a disconnect, total disconnect like for 15 seconds. first time this happened.

full disclosure, ipad air 2 and it was 39 degree C out there so very hot day.

Yup, flying this morning. First two packs no issue (although video feed is definitely slightly more laggy - tried both 50 and 60fps feed).
Halfway through third pack disconnect message and video freeze to black and white etc. Lasted around 8-10 seconds then no more issues until........ Got to low battery trigger. At the EXACT point of low battery message pop up and voice prompt the app rebooted itself!
Obviously the whole time Inspire was fully controllerable.
Landed and reinstalled v1.0.10 (I keep versions on my tablet).
Flew a fourth pack and no issues whatsoever and the video was less laggy.

how can you use the v1.0.1 version of the app??...i have a copy of that...on my itunes but when i tried it...the controller doesn't sync with the aircraft...so i can't use it...i try to sync....but doesn't works...so...i had to go again with the too laggy v1.2.0

i don't know if the reason of my controller does not link with the aircraft is that my inspire 1 and controller has the latest firmware, but with 1.0.1 app version of my backup in my itunes, the controller doesn't link to aircraft....with newest version of the app there is no issue with that. I would like to use my 1.0.1 but....

Ok sorry guys. I found the previous version 1.1.2 ipa on my computer and reloaded it with iTools back on my iPad mini 2's. I'm on vacation and want to fly. Someone else will have to debug v1.2 for DJI.

Reactions: The Editor
i was flying today and on my last battery i got a disconnect, total disconnect like for 15 seconds. first time this happened.

full disclosure, ipad air 2 and it was 39 degree C out there so very hot day.

Yup, flying this morning. First two packs no issue (although video feed is definitely slightly more laggy - tried both 50 and 60fps feed).
Halfway through third pack disconnect message and video freeze to black and white etc. Lasted around 8-10 seconds then no more issues until........ Got to low battery trigger. At the EXACT point of low battery message pop up and voice prompt the app rebooted itself!
Obviously the whole time Inspire was fully controllerable.
Landed and reinstalled v1.0.10 (I keep versions on my tablet).
Flew a fourth pack and no issues whatsoever and the video was less laggy.

I had the exact same issue....end of 3rd battery, I came in to land and the app was showing disconnected.

On my 4th battery, I was out about 3000ft and my "low battery, aircraft will return home in 10sec" went off about 38%. My low battery is set for 30%.

I had two flights today. I didn't have issues with disconnection, but the video lags awfully. Dual operator mode has always been choppy, but todays my experience was worst than ever before :( And still, both devices were extremely hot.

sadly not doing much, that will only be useful for new user that would read the comments.

anyone with the app already installed will probably get the auto update, or will hit update with no clue about this.

True but I've posted this everyplace pilots gather.

Hopefully enough of a warning.

On my 4th battery, I was out about 3000ft and my "low battery, aircraft will return home in 10sec" went off about 38%. My low battery is set for 30%.
This sounds perfectly normal. Remember the system adds the time required to fly back to the warning threshold.

This sounds perfectly normal. Remember the system adds the time required to fly back to the warning threshold.

it takes all of 10-15sec to cover 3000ft and it definitely doesn't take 38% of a battery to come back from that distance either. On top of that I only ever get this warning sub 20%. It's not normal.

After extensive testing of iOS 1.2 compared with my "safe bet" 1.1.1, I have to say there are issues with the latest release. After 6 flights in the past two days, there appears to be a regular pattern of disconnection from the IPad Air 2 and video lags. Thankfully no control disconnections, but very disconcerting. This is irrespective of whether hardware acceleration is on or off. no other apps loaded, and in aircraft mode. This reverses my initial opinion, because it does not seem to go wrong initially, but as flight time continues, there is greater risk of disconnect. This is the same issue I experience with 1.1.2. So, my recommended iOS app remains 1.1.1. Flights were in different locations, and got the same results.

DJI ~~~~~~ please take note... we need help ~~~
i try again for today !!!!
same disconnect patten.. after 10min...

darn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faridabadcallgirl