Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

last firmware create restrictions ?

Thank you for the advice about the Image Transmission Code Rate, I didn't use and set this feature because I wasn't sure about what is use for.
You said that the last aircraft firmware works fine with android, so what's happend when the tablet isn't connected to the internet (wifi switch off or no network) ? Nothing about restrictions ?
I'm sorry to insist about this but I'm a quite afraid by this kind of restrictions issue if it's occur during a job !!
Log out of your GO app after upgrade, then shut everything down. Start the master controller first, followed by the aircraft followed by the GO app. Log back into the GO app and you will not have any problems with flight parameter limitations. I have not experienced any problems with my I1v2 as far as firmware. You just have to do your reading before you begin rather than in the middle of an upgrade. Saves a lot of trouble....

Log out of your GO app after upgrade, then shut everything down. Start the master controller first, followed by the aircraft followed by the GO app. Log back into the GO app and you will not have any problems with flight parameter limitations. I have not experienced any problems with my I1v2 as far as firmware. You just have to do your reading before you begin rather than in the middle of an upgrade. Saves a lot of trouble....
As I have told others. This doesn’t work for everybody. Some as you can see still have the problem whether you log in or out a million times.

As I have told others. This doesn’t work for everybody. Some as you can see still have the problem whether you log in or out a million times.
I did some flights today with severals batteries. As you said, with android no flight restrictions trouble at all !!
I have set my own flight limits. I have let the app open all the time. No issue.
For now I keep the 1.10.01.40 firmware on the bird, 3.1.11 on the app, and 11.50 on the X5.
Every thing work fine and I have to fly for a TV broadcast above the Loire river next week, so I gonna wait after this job to maybe upgrade the bird with the 11.50.

which firmware do you guys recommend i move to on my V2 the aircraft is on 1.4.00.10+ and RC 1.5.70+

These are quite old so want to move to something newer but not the current/latest.

Have the X3/Z3.

For the app im using iOS with 3.1.13 which works great with inspire and P3P.

- edit -

Ending up going with:

App Version 3.1.13
Aircraft Version 1.8.1.00
Remote Controller Version 1.6.0
Camera Version 1.8.1.00

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members