Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*****LIKE NEW- DJI CARE****Selling Inspire 1 V2 with camera and DJI CARE!!!!!!! *****LIKE NEW

Reaction score
Hey, im looking to sell my inspire 1 v2 drone. I am looking for a smaller drone. It has everything that comes in the box. It has been flown less than 20 times. It has DJI CARE. It is suppose to expire around December 26,2018. I am interested in a smaller drone. Like a phantom 4 pro. I am asking for about $1950. I can negotiate about the price. The inspire one v2 is in like new condition. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I just want you to know that I can negotiate. Thanks. I will leave a google drive folder with all of the photos of the drone. If you have any questions, just PM me. ACCEPTING PAYPAL ONLYYYYY!!

Drone Photos - Google Drive

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, im looking to sell my inspire 1 v2 drone. I am looking for a smaller drone. It has everything that comes in the box. It has been flown less than 20 times. It has DJI CARE. It is suppose to expire around December 26,2018. I am interested in a smaller drone. Like a phantom 4 pro. I am asking for about $1950. I can negotiate about the price. The inspire one v2 is in like new condition. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I just want you to know that I can negotiate. Thanks. I will leave a google drive folder with all of the photos of the drone. If you have any questions, just PM me. ACCEPTING PAYPAL ONLYYYYY!!

Drone Photos - Google Drive
Location?
1,950 what dollars? - Kiribati? Fijian?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido