Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

my order was cancelled!!!

Reaction score
My order was placed weeks ago on Amazon and today I got an e mail that said my dear was cancelled due to technical problems. W.T.F.?!!!!!
The company offering it on amazon is All E R.C. I left a v.m. message with them and hope to find out more soon..
Anybody else have the rug yanked out on them?
I am wondering if it is a way for ALL E. R.C. to get people to buy direct.
They offered my a 5%discount if I canceled my order with amazon and went direct a week or so ago.
Makes me suspicious.

This happened to me once with them but with a Phantom P2V+. Just suddenly - the day they were supposed to become available, my order cancelled. Something that never happened to me before - ordering so many things through Amazon. Personally, I would not blame Amazon because in all my experiences, they are without a doubt highly customer satisfaction focused. I feel you should let Amazon know directly about this vendor. That company is benefiting HUGELY by the exposure Amazon gives them, then being shady - they try to sneak around their agreement to Amazon and give their customers a crappy experience (ie cancellations).

All E RC should have to fend for themselves in the marketspace if they can't / won't follow the rules.

I don't know what's up with this particular case, but I've dealt with All E RC several times and they have always been fantastic. When I had to send back my P2V camera twice because it was partially out of focus, they were great - they made it right. Smart guys too. I have bought from them both through Amazon (my original P2V) and subsequent direct orders.

This happened to me once with them but with a Phantom P2V+. Just suddenly - the day they were supposed to become available, my order cancelled. Something that never happened to me before - ordering so many things through Amazon. Personally, I would not blame Amazon because in all my experiences, they are without a doubt highly customer satisfaction focused. I feel you should let Amazon know directly about this vendor. That company is benefiting HUGELY by the exposure Amazon gives them, then being shady - they try to sneak around their agreement to Amazon and give their customers a crappy experience (ie cancellations).

All E RC should have to fend for themselves in the marketspace if they can't / won't follow the rules.
Thanks for the input. They also said they were the largest dealer that DJI has..sounds like b.s. to me.
Sounds like i will just give up on getting an inspire now and will call amazon and report them.
Thanks.

Thanks for the input. They also said they were the largest dealer that DJI has..sounds like b.s. to me.
Sounds like i will just give up on getting an inspire now and will call amazon and report them.
Thanks.
every dealer says, he is largest, yes report to Amazon, they are using Amazon platform to get the exposure, and do not want to give amazon, the final value fees etc. which is we know is very high.

Trust me on this one. Your order being cancelled is a blessing. Wait 2-3 months until after the quad is out and then re evaluate. I let me pre order go after several conversations with a person close to the development on this unit.

I talked to all e r.c. and they said that amazon cancelled the order due to the delays. They said it went past the date that was on the listing.
I called amazon and they saidnthey can not cancell a listing even in that case.
They said there is now a listing that amazon has direct now and I can start over with that.
Thanks for the link and the responses.
I may just forget about it for now.
This whole thing has put me off badly.

Could you give us more insight on your inside info? Something we don't know?

Our company works with a very large distributor of dji north america. What he has said ( he has a very good source with someone at dji )is that there are significant hardware issues that were found just prior to production was set to ramp up last month. These hardware issues according to the source are still being worked on. This is why there is still no word of any sort as to a release date from within the company.

Even more worrisome is that dji also is still working on bugs within the flight controller. The flight controller is said to be completely new and the source said that there were issues with the unit and I quote " completely loosing its ****" under certain flight conditions. What these conditions are ... well who knows.

All i know is sending up 3k and hoping it comes back and intact is more than enough to make me as a consumer let others beta test.

Our company works with a very large distributor of dji north america. What he has said ( he has a very good source with someone at dji )is that there are significant hardware issues that were found just prior to production was set to ramp up last month. These hardware issues according to the source are still being worked on. This is why there is still no word of any sort as to a release date from within the company.

Even more worrisome is that dji also is still working on bugs within the flight controller. The flight controller is said to be completely new and the source said that there were issues with the unit and I quote " completely loosing its ****" under certain flight conditions. What these conditions are ... well who knows.

All i know is sending up 3k and hoping it comes back and intact is more than enough to make me as a consumer let others beta test.

Well, if what you say is correct and your source (or the source of your source) is reliable, then I'm glad they're not shipping yet; and hopefully not until they have the problem(s) sorted out.
BTW, using a handle like insider is somewhat deceptive, since you're not "inside" and only passing on information second- or third-hand, right?

This is not correct, we are authorized DJI Tier 1 dealer in Canada, the shipping is starting end of this month, the first batch , minimum qty. there are so many pilots got the beta version, they are flying. now final version has been fully tested as per our information.

Reactions: Bjorn Thore
"Insider" is clearly a troll who has been hired by Walkera or one of DJI's other competitors to discredit DJI.

It's pretty pathetic. I wonder how many people cancelled their orders because of him spreading mis-information.

I am curious about the pricing on this page? How is it that these vendors can offer it cheaper? I would love to save money on this purchase...can you give me more insight how this can be possible...when everyone else has it listed at $2,900? Thanks.
Not sure what you are seeing. The price is see on all these two controller listings is the same and is the retail price for two controlle
The bummer for me is I have to pay tax buying it from amazon.
All e r.c. offered me a 5% discount but canceled my order so I ado not trust them now.

Foregive me, I think I must have hallucinated reading as much as I can about this unit. I am ready to purchase one and am kind of overwhelmed with all the information (or lack thereof) that is out there. My bad.

Since I know of 4 people who have beta units and none of them are unhappy I think I will take my chances.
I was told it is not perfect but was a big leap ahead.

Reactions: ctp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop