Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New iOS app launched last night! (V1.0.2) who's tested it?

I know! that's what I was thinking...??? I don't understand what "Fix bug of motor unable to unlock" means? That is bad grammar and doesn't make sense or explain what it actually fixes? What motor was locked???
I'm definitely waiting to upgrade to this version until I have heard people are having success with it and it hasn't incorporated more issues somehow...!

Some people were having an issue where they were unable to start up their inspires because the motor lock would not disengage through the app. Since it was an electrical lock and not a physical lock a bug made it so the craft thought it was always locked.

Does the new iOS app update seemed to have fixed any issues users were having and is it stable? Once people start testing the new app post here to describe your results and or problems...!

Evidently, I tested it this morning without knowing it. :confused: Mine upgraded without any indication of needing to or having done so. But it does show 1.0.2.

I know in my other field, you can't separate the GUI version from the firmware version too much, otherwise you start running into compatibility issues...

flew 4 batteries worth today on 1.0.2, only issue was 1 location had RF on channel 6 so I had to switch channels. but no hiccups.

Was flying this morning at 100 feet, long slow turns (trying to learn how to turn left and right when bird is facing me). Wide open field, no powers lines or other possible interference and suddenly I lost all satellites. As I was bringing it home and landing, I regained satellite connection.

Never had this happen before (prior to v 1.0,2). No biggie, just curious as to what the cause might be for future reference.

Was flying this morning at 100 feet, long slow turns (trying to learn how to turn left and right when bird is facing me). Wide open field, no powers lines or other possible interference and suddenly I lost all satellites. As I was bringing it home and landing, I regained satellite connection.

Never had this happen before (prior to v 1.0,2). No biggie, just curious as to what the cause might be for future reference.

The unexpected switch to ATTI from GPS mode is a known issue and has to do with the FC's tolerance for transient compass errors. Apparently a firmware update is coming that will raise the tolerance so these unexpected and unnecessary mode changes will only happen if the compass is getting very anomalous readings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop