Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Possible Positive Thing Due to P3 Launch

Reaction score
So, I was just thinking... It could be a really good thing for us I1 owners in the long run. If the P3 has a lot of the same basic systems as the I1, and it is so much cheaper and will allow a much bigger base of people that can afford them, we could benefit from a larger base of "testers" on their cheaper platform.. Surely, there will be a lot of commonality in the underlying technology.

David

It's all good david..
think dji was feeling the heat from the competition and decided to put out the fire by releasing a way more advanced drone for way less money. .

Absolutely.. I'm totally cool with it. I may go and get one before too long. I was just thinking that we could come out ahead in terms of more firmware fixes for the I1 due to bugs reported on the masses of P3's that will be out there. :)

I agree, I think it's fantastic that the P3 has got all these new goodies. I'll definately be buying one in the next few weeks but only after they've started shipping them, I dont do pre orders.

People who get shitty about the P3 killing the I1 need to think back to when the I1 was released. It didn't affect the S900 S1000 market because they're completley different machines, just as the P3 is to the I1. Besides that, I really don't care for moaners.

Reactions: sirnikolas
I have been flying mine for over a week now. I like it a lot. It is not my Inspire by a far piece but a vast improvement over the P2. If anyone is in Las Vegas for NAB stop by and say hi. I will be flying in the cage.

I have been flying mine for over a week now. I like it a lot. It is not my Inspire by a far piece but a vast improvement over the P2. If anyone is in Las Vegas for NAB stop by and say hi. I will be flying in the cage.
HI Tahoe , I am owner of MultirotorHeli, one of Canada's major dealer of DJI, I will be willing to say hi to you, I will be in NAB show this Monday , thanks all the support you provide for DJI products. we are getting our sample unit on Monday (april 13) our Phantom 3 Professional , looking to fly it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian