Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote/app issue please HELP?

Reaction score
I have a NVIDIA Shield tablet that isn’t connecting the DJI go app to the remote. Never had a problem over the last 1.5 years. I tried switching chords and that worked and then it didn’t. On top of that, the remote firmware upgrade stopped at 97%, now I have a white light on the transmitter with no sound when I turn it on and off. The remote reset procedure I read about doesn’t work. My Insoire 1 pro aircraft blinks yellow. I formatted the sd card in the aircraft and put it in the camera. It seems it’s blinking due to a lack of connection with it due the white light and failed upgrade. I should also note that I only upgraded the firmware after switching the chord for the tablet and updating the app to troubleshoot, because the app did not previously notify me of the firmware upgrade need, nor the app update. The tablet and app has been updated. A solution to the remote will also require a solution to connection issue with the App, because I can’t operate the app to fix the remote without a connection. I have read numerous threads that haven’t been helpful. Thank you .

Attachments

• F576B592-590B-48A5-B109-FC08F5E3EB30.jpeg
    F576B592-590B-48A5-B109-FC08F5E3EB30.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajal142