Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RTH in ATTI

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been practicing flying ATTI more. Feels very good and more "in control" of the aircraft.
Quick question; will RTH still work if signal to the RC is lost when flying ATTI? Will the inspire switch
to gps mode automatically?

Thanks

Hey jobi1..
if you loose rc signal the inspire will automatically rth..
when in atti mode if you hit the rth it will work the same as in gps mode I believe. .
It won't switch from atti to gps for the rth trip..
also it's great you're flying in Atti mode ,but when landing or around tight places I would recommend switching to gps for more control for a safer landing. .
the inspire will drift in atti witch can be confusing and cause the operator to freeze resulting in a crash..
happy flying. .
turbo. .

Hey jobi1..
when in atti mode if you hit the rth it will work the same as in gps mode I believe. .
also it's great you're flying in Atti mode ,but when landing or around tight places I would recommend switching to gps for more control for a safer landing. .
the inspire will drift in atti witch can be confusing and cause the operator to freeze resulting in a crash..
happy flying. .
turbo. .

This is why you practice...

Hey jobi1..

Thanks, found flying ATTI smoother for shooting with 2 controllers as well. I am aware of the drift, flown today with heavy winds so
really had to work to keep it in place. And true, the risk of sudden movements is why I practice.

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool