Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shooting things from a UAS

I think this is overkill.. what haven´t we done in our younger years... come on... what do people do in summer break at cancun... or anywhere else?? what have people done to others when you get freshly into university to get into a varsity group... now they make a big fuss about some guys shooting themselves on their private ground in the middle of nowhere with some roman candles? there is worse to be worried about than some teenies doing some little sh**...
maybe I am to liberal but when I think back when I was in my teen years, friends have done a lot more dangerous things...

my opinion. don´t kill me for it.

Got to agree, it's actually pretty funny.
Had this been shooting people on the street, in a built up area then I would ABSOLUTELY believe they should have the law come crashing down.
This was (I assume) on private property, and not a risk to any body of the public.

Reactions: Robbie
Did you read the article? "carry hazards material or explosive using UAV is illegal by Transport Canada regulations" . To me is pretty clear.

Did you read the article? "carry hazards material or explosive using UAV is illegal by Transport Canada regulations" . To me is pretty clear.
Yeah...I did. Did you? You seem to have quoted something that it does not state in the article. "carry hazards material or explosive using UAV is illegal by Transport Canada regulations"
I don't see that in the article I actually read....All it says is that it is dangerous...doesn't say it is illegal.
I'm not saying it isn't illegal, I have to take your word for it...

Yeah...I did. Did you? You seem to have quoted something that it does not state in the article. "carry hazards material or explosive using UAV is illegal by Transport Canada regulations"
I don't see that in the article I actually read....All it says is that it is dangerous...doesn't say it is illegal.
I'm not saying it isn't illegal, I have to take your word for it...
In Transport Canada regulations it states exactly that it is illegal. In the article it states that Transport Canada is investigating because the regulations were
broken. I thing it makes sense.

In Transport Canada regulations it states exactly that it is illegal. In the article it states that Transport Canada is investigating because the regulations were
broken. I thing it makes sense.

Are you insinuating that I should read the Canadian Transportation Regulations before posting on the forums?
You're seriously killing me here...you have once again stated something that does not appear in the article you are referencing.
You stated "In the article it states that Transport Canada is investigating because the regulations were
broken"
No...No it doesn't. What it does actually state, is "Transport Canada said flying the machines in a "reckless and negligent manner" could lead to injury, death and legal trouble".
It does not say it is illegal, or that any regulation has been broken...all it says is that it is being investigated.

*Facepalm*

While I don't "condone" doing this, I can't help but LMAO every time I watch this video, because, face it, it's funny. :D

I couldn't help but smile when one of the guys was quoted in the article as saying that he "might just not use drones so much with fireworks" in future. :eek:

Apart from the fact that is is illegal and just plain idiotic to do something like this.

Am I the only one to see the irony in the fact that they have prop guards and string in place "For Safety" :rolleyes:

Reactions: sirnikolas
Nobody asked for your opinion, Why do you need to insult people on this forum? If you ask me, your the idiot!
Robbie,

I think you will find that InspiredOne was referring to the idiotic behavior of the pond life that instigated this stunt. He was not aiming that comment at anyone on this forum.

Could you please refrain from directly insulting members?

Thank You.

Robbie,

I think you will find that InspiredOne was referring to the idiotic behavior of the pond life that instigated this stunt. He was not aiming that comment at anyone on this forum.

Could you please refrain from directly insulting members?

Thank You.

I don't think this forum is for just members. Do you see the comment inspiredeone made about saying "it must be a rough life being stupid?" What are you talking about Editor, back to your buddy inspiredone defense, AGAIN!

Editor....If you cannot be an independent moderator here, just let me know! Look at your own past comments to members.... Thanks

I don't think this forum is for just members. Do you see the comment inspiredeone made about saying "it must be a rough life being stupid?" What are you talking about Editor, back to your buddy inspiredone defense, AGAIN!

Editor....If you cannot be an independent moderator here, just let me know! Look at your own past comments to members.... Thanks

Which was his first post on this thread and made immediately after Quadpilots comment. Look at the context the comment was made in 8 hours after the last post!

Nobody asked for your opinion, Why do you need to insult people on this forum? If you ask me, your the idiot!
And nobody asked for yours either.
Isn't it ironic that you complain about someone insulting people, then... insult them? And that as your 2nd post on this forum? Someone pull the ban trigger please...

BTW, it's "you're".

Reactions: sirnikolas
I think it's hilarious even if it's illegal. They should absolved since they posted the "Do Not Try at Home" disclaimer at the beginning . . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop