Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Strange message in update

Reaction score
I was a bit amazed today when my I1 asked to do an "upgrade" for the battery. Well I downloaded the bin file again to the empty card and made the update like I did after the last firmware came up in late May. The battery reacts like always, green strobo etc. It took about 5 minutes and after I check the txt file it says:

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.02.01.06.bin
Upgrading ...

What does this mean? No fail, no success, no abort but "unsynchronized". I could not find in the manual nor the video tutorial what this mean. But when I started the I1 again, then it did not claim any update nor upgrade any more. Is this familiar to anyone?

It's stuck in limbo, hence the app will then ask you to update it, and the cycle begins again.

I was a bit amazed today when my I1 asked to do an "upgrade" for the battery. Well I downloaded the bin file again to the empty card and made the update like I did after the last firmware came up in late May. The battery reacts like always, green strobo etc. It took about 5 minutes and after I check the txt file it says:

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.02.01.06.bin
Upgrading ...

What does this mean? No fail, no success, no abort but "unsynchronized". I could not find in the manual nor the video tutorial what this mean. But when I started the I1 again, then it did not claim any update nor upgrade any more. Is this familiar to anyone?
Its a time stamp. Just means the time is not synchronised - it thinks its the 1st Jan 2014. Ignore it.

OK thanks! But what I am still wondering is why it did ask the battery to upgrade just now, I did update the firmware in the AC, RC and batterys together when the update came late May. And I flew the I1 a few days ago without any problems in the Overall Status. Why does it ask it again. It is the same with other batteries.

Can the reason be that the RC has apparently updated itself somehow automaticly, I have not done it in purpose but I noticed the Director and other stuff there...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44