Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The New Stork Payload Delivery System Now In Stock!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
We just got in our first batch of the Stork Payload Delivery System for the DJI Inspire. We are excited about the potential this accessory for the Inspire has to be a useful tool and even save lives. From SAR operations to supply delivery, this simple add on makes many things possible that weren't possible before. It comes with everything needed to install and operate in less than 5 minutes. Here is a link to find more information on the new Stork Payload Delivery System. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions regarding installation, use and or availability @ 270-473-1409 or email me @ [email protected]

Stork Payload Drop System for DJI Inspire 1 - FlyHighUSA

IMG_3895.jpg galerija-stork-29.jpg medium_stork-inthebox.jpg

Attachments

• medium_stork-dji-resilient-2.jpg
    medium_stork-dji-resilient-2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 93
  • stork-detail.jpg
    stork-detail.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 104
  • galerija-stork-27.jpg
    galerija-stork-27.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 102
  • galerija-stork-26.jpg
    galerija-stork-26.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 104
We just got in our first batch of the Stork Payload Delivery System for the DJI Inspire. We are excited about the potential this accessory for the Inspire has to be a useful tool and even save lives. From SAR operations to supply delivery, this simple add on makes many things possible that weren't possible before. It comes with everything needed to install and operate in less than 5 minutes. Here is a link to find more information on the new Stork Payload Delivery System. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions regarding installation, use and or availability @ 270-473-1409 or email me @ [email protected]

Stork Payload Drop System for DJI Inspire 1 - FlyHighUSA

View attachment 8277 View attachment 8276 View attachment 8272

i have seen this a long time ago. way to go Ralph :)
i know i am talking alot making some shopping in your shop, please be patient. time will work for me and order placed as soon as i can get to it :)

you got me as a customer :D

can you send me the info we talked about in pm?
motors etc... you liked my phat pack for the I1... also metioned you would like to get back to me on this. :)
when you have some time let me know and we can go through some thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ralph

This looks like a good bit of kit.

Am I correct in assuming, that you would fly the Inspire in flight mode with the arms down, and lift the arms to delivery the payload?

If this is the case, how does it affect the stability of the Inspire?

Thanks for any info :)

Hi Ralph

This looks like a good bit of kit.

Am I correct in assuming, that you would fly the Inspire in flight mode with the arms down, and lift the arms to delivery the payload?

If this is the case, how does it affect the stability of the Inspire?

Thanks for any info :)
Don't forget Jason......The CAA does not allow any payload to be dropped from a UAV unless express permission has been requested and granted along with an OSC.
Just thought I would mention it as it is not that well known a restriction under the ANO.

I do agree though - for things like S&R it would be a good piece of kit. :)

Don't forget Jason......The CAA does not allow any payload to be dropped from a UAV unless express permission has been requested and granted along with an OSC.
Just thought I would mention it as it is not that well known a restriction under the ANO.

I do agree though - for things like S&R it would be a good piece of kit. :)
Interesting. The US FAA permits dropping objects with the following caveat...

§ 91.15 Dropping objects.
No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Is it easy to put on/take off and adjust for proper use? I swap from my X3 and X5 often and would have to take it of for use with the X5 camera.

I agree guys this is a really good accessory for the Inspire, we just need to use it responsibly as to assure no one gets hurt. I'm offering it to help people not the opposite. Any questions give me a shout.

Reactions: 3dPico
can you send me the info we talked about in pm?
motors etc... you liked my phat pack for the I1... also metioned you would like to get back to me on this. :)
when you have some time let me know and we can go through some thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will try to get it sent over the weekend buddy,

Reactions: Phatzo
Actually 5 people bought today. Not government. I don't care what you say. You have zero I act on me or what I do. I just can't figure out why you are attacking me. It's a free world and I offer great products to may people and I have zero complaints. What makes you he authority on this subject. Your opinion is important to one person YOU!!!! I asked before to have respect but you obviously don't understand what that is so this will be my last response to you. Please market and sell your wonder drop system. I would love the competition. Moving on............

Ok, I like your set-up so I'm going to offer you a fair price, I will give you $50.00 for one of your drop systems, I think that's a fair price. I want to compare it to my system.

Actually 5 people bought today. Not government. I don't care what you say. You have zero I act on me or what I do. I just can't figure out why you are attacking me. It's a free world and I offer great products to may people and I have zero complaints. What makes you he authority on this subject. Your opinion is important to one person YOU!!!! I asked before to have respect but you obviously don't understand what that is so this will be my last response to you. Please market and sell your wonder drop system. I would love the competition. Moving on............
I'm sorry if I offended you.

Well you did!!! I'm a very nice guy and everybody here knows it. First time I have ever been angry on this forum. I'm an older man so I grew up when you respected people and talked a certain way. You don't start a conversation off by attacking someone. It will get negative results every time. Like I said I would have loved to talked about your concerns but not the way you came at me. If you knew me you would know what my intention is. Just to help people and this product is doing that. I really don't want to fight with you but if I feel attacked I respond. Let's just quit with this whole line of conversation and move forward.

You can delete my replies, but I will return as someone else because I'm the real batman
I have deleted many posts on this thread already because of your attitude.
If you continue down this road you will be banned and it's your IP address that gets blocked, not your user name.
There was no need for the attack on Ralph who is one of the most helpful individuals on here and certainly one of the most accommodating dealers I have ever come across.
It was uncalled for.

Ralph keep up the great posts. Us commercial pilots love your posts. - Phil - InFlight Imaging

Reactions: damoncooper
Just FYI -- the system that Ralph is selling is a professional grade system that was developed by Engineers. It's constructed of CNC machined and anodized aircraft aluminum alloy that is finished with the exact purpose of clamping to carbon fiber tubing. The fasteners and rod are constructed of stainless steel with a fork and rod design to prevent any inadvertent release. The compound bend is such that when mounted per the provided instructions, the payload is slung at the exact center of gravity, offering maximum payload performance on the Inspire1.

This is the system that is currently being used by Fire Departments and Police Departments across America and some in Europe as well. It's not a makeshift solution, but rather one that is designed to the highest possible level of reliability so that the Inspire1 can be used to save lives when need arises.

Feel free to Google my name "Garrett Bryl". I may have a little experience on this topic.

Just FYI -- the system that Ralph is selling is a professional grade system that was developed by Engineers. It's constructed of CNC machined and anodized aircraft aluminum alloy that is finished with the exact purpose of clamping to carbon fiber tubing. The fasteners and rod are constructed of stainless steel with a fork and rod design to prevent any inadvertent release. The compound bend is such that when mounted per the provided instructions, the payload is slung at the exact center of gravity, offering maximum payload performance on the Inspire1.

This is the system that is currently being used by Fire Departments and Police Departments across America and some in Europe as well. It's not a makeshift solution, but rather one that is designed to the highest possible level of reliability so that the Inspire1 can be used to save lives when need arises.

Feel free to Google my name "Garrett Bryl". I may have a little experience on this topic.
I will and thank you for the extra info. I am always looking for a good SAR tool to demo for my next Battalion Chief meeting. Every few months I get interest in seeing some demos for our Fire department.

I just had an epic failure at Int'l Drone Day with 3 demos and 3 failures. So it will be refreshing to get some reliable SAR tools that work well. :)

Reactions: kxkraze

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool