Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The New Stork Payload Delivery System Now In Stock!!!

Just FYI -- the system that Ralph is selling is a professional grade system that was developed by Engineers. It's constructed of CNC machined and anodized aircraft aluminum alloy that is finished with the exact purpose of clamping to carbon fiber tubing. The fasteners and rod are constructed of stainless steel with a fork and rod design to prevent any inadvertent release. The compound bend is such that when mounted per the provided instructions, the payload is slung at the exact center of gravity, offering maximum payload performance on the Inspire1.

This is the system that is currently being used by Fire Departments and Police Departments across America and some in Europe as well. It's not a makeshift solution, but rather one that is designed to the highest possible level of reliability so that the Inspire1 can be used to save lives when need arises.

Feel free to Google my name "Garrett Bryl". I may have a little experience on this topic.

+1. I know Garrett and the inventor, Boris and both have done a tremendous amount of good for the furtherance of UAV usage in the S&R community.

I also consider Ralph a close friend and a stand up guy who shoots straight, delivers what he says he will, when he says he will and has a work ethic rarely seen. I respect him immensely and trust all three of these guys completely.

Keep up the good work guys.

Reactions: lrh111 and kxkraze
Ralph will you be carrying any thing else from Boris's company liike his cargo net or drop parachute I purchased the stork from him couple years Back and keep it on my inspire pro all the time great little thing

Yes we are currently evaluating several products for those guys. Once we feel comfortable they are a solid product we will begin listing them for sale. So far everything they put out is really good.

Here are a few pics for you. The bottom pic is the aluminum mounting bracket that stays on the bird.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
I really like the system, but thats ALOT of money for a few machined clamps and a few bent pieces of wire, and an allen wrench.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz