Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

throttle response help.

Reaction score
Billyskelton99
Apr 17, 01:47
hi im billy from sunderland,my problem is, I updated my inspire with the latest firmware and it loaded ok but now when the throttle stick is pushed forward the motors speed up as normal but as soon as I let go of the throttle stick the motors's instantly slow down to a very slow idle.this happens in GPS mode and as ive only tried this without props the result would be the craft would fall out the sky as there is not enough speed on the motors.the craft is new and has never been flown yet. I have gone through the pilot app and cant find out why this is happening.

It won't happen when you actually take off. The craft sees that its altitude didn't change so assumes it's still on the ground and returns to idle. Put props on and try again, it will stay aloft.
hi joola thanks for a quick reply.ive flown the phantom vision+ for over a year and just assumed the inspire worked the same. thanks for yr help and will try that tomorrow.
many thanks ...... billy

I think that every Inspire does the same.When I start the Inspire without props I have the same .No problem for you when you go out.Throttle up to 2 mtr(6feet) and let the throttle go and you will see that everything is ok.

I think that every Inspire does the same.When I start the Inspire without props I have the same .No problem for you when you go out.Throttle up to 2 mtr(6feet) and let the throttle go and you will see that everything is ok.
cheer's many thanks.

Yup....... What they said ^^^^

The flight controller controls the throttle and will accelerate the motors to sustain hover once the craft is in the air.

Yup....... What they said ^^^^

The flight controller controls the throttle and will accelerate the motors to sustain hover once the craft is in the air.
only joined this site tonight and am really pleased with the response from the members.I had sent e-mails to DJI and the site I bought my inspire from regarding my problem and as of yet had no reply's. thanks to this site and the members who reply so quick and give me advise.

only joined this site tonight and am really pleased with the response from the members.I had sent e-mails to DJI and the site I bought my inspire from regarding my problem and as of yet had no reply's. thanks to this site and the members who reply so quick and give me advise.
We're a friendly bunch here and usually have the answers to most questions or we have come accross most problems before :).
Throttle has been tweaked slightly in the latest firmware and idle speed is slightly slower.
New firmware is fantastic though and is the most tested on any multirotor platform by DJI to date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop